Twinlab, Joint Fuel, Recovery, 120 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Joint & Cartilage Support
- Dietary Supplement
The Science Behind the Size:
- Product: a unique combination of Glucosamine Sulfate, Chondroitin Sulfate, Zinc and Vitamin C.
- Result: nutritional support for promoting healthy joint function and flexibility.
- Science: research shows that glucosamine helps support cartilage.
Take 6 capsules daily, preferably 3 capsules with morning and evening meals. For best results, use as part of a low-fat diet and exercise program.
Gelatin, cellulose, calcium stearate, silica, medium chain triglycerides.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a health care professional before use if you are taking any medication or have any medical condition. Not recommended for use by individuals under the age of 18 without parental permission. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 3 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 40|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value||Amount Per Day (6 capsules)||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C||500 mg||833%||1000 mg||1667%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate)||400 IU||1333%||800 IU||2667%|
|Zinc (as zinc picolinate)||15 mg||100%||30 mg||200%|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||99 mcg||141%||198 mcg||283%|
|Glucosamine (as glucosamine sulfate from shellfish)||750 mg||†||1500 mg||†|
|Chondroitin Sulfate||50 mg||†||100 mg||†|
|Turmeric Root Extract (standardized 95% curcuminoids)||351 mg||†||702 mg||†|
|Quercetin Dihydrate||50 mg||†||100 mg||†|
|Bromelain||100 mg||†||200 mg||†|
|†Daily Value not established.|
I've been on this Twinlab version for 10 years now and it's been a miraculous!! The only supplement to kept my Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis in remission. I'll never go off!!