Twinlab, MCT Fuel, Orange, 16 fl oz (474 ml)
By Twinlab7 Reviews
1.48 lbs (0.67 kg)
- Product Code: TWL-00197
- UPC Code: 027434001977
- Package Quantity: 16 fl oz (474 ml)
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 2.5 x 7.7 in, 1.25 lbs (0.57 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Emulsified MCT
- Dietary Supplement
- 100% Natural Flavor
The Science Behind The Size:
- Product: a quick acting highly-concentrated liquid energy source containing medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) and emulsified natural vitamin E.
- Result: reduces muscle protein breakdown and promotes fat loss.
- Science: research shows that MCT's provide more than twice the energy power of carbohydrates and protein. MCT Fuel can be used as an alternative to high carbohydrate energy drinks for those bodybuilders on low-carbohydrate, high protein diets.
Take 2 tablespoons 2 to 4 times daily, either alone or mixed with your favorite beverage. For best results, take 2 tablespoons before exercise, and use as part of a low-fat diet and exercise program.
Shake well before use.
Filtered Water, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Soy Lecithin, Cellulose, Orange Flavors, Xanthan Gum, Alpha Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a health care professional before use if you are taking any medication or have any medical condition. Not recommended for use by individuals under the age of 18 without parental permission.
Keep out of reach of children
|Serving Size 2 Tablespoons (30 ml)|
|Servings Per Container 16|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||9 g||14%**|
|Saturated Fat||9 g||45%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†|
|Total Carbohydrate||12 g||4%**|
|Vitamin A (as beta-carotene)||500 IU||10%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol and mixed tocopherols)||100 IU||330%|
|Medium Chain Triglycerides (60% caprylic and 40% capric acid)||8 g||
|** Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Taste is decent! some thing negative is that in two tablesppons you get 9g of fats and 12 of carbs! Too many carbs!
This is an EMULSION of MCT in carbohydrate liquid. The MCT EMULSION is a lot easier to absorb than plain MCT. I take it before a workout, or I mix a small quantity of this into my 350 calorie morning shake (which consists mainly in NOW Tru-Food Vegan, Ribose, Glutamine SR, SuperStarch and undenaturated whey protein).