Twinlab, MCT Fuel, Orange, 16 fl oz (474 ml)
By Twinlab5 Reviews
Expiration Date: May 2016
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight: 1.48 lbs (0.67 kg)
- Product Code: TWL-00197
- UPC Code: 027434001977
- Package Quantity: 16 fl oz (474 ml)
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 2.5 x 7.7 in, 1.25 lbs (0.57 kg)
- Volume Discount
Combo Discount: -$1.91
- Emulsified MCT
- Dietary Supplement
- 100% Natural Flavor
The Science Behind The Size:
- Product: a quick acting highly-concentrated liquid energy source containing medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) and emulsified natural vitamin E.
- Result: reduces muscle protein breakdown and promotes fat loss.
- Science: research shows that MCT's provide more than twice the energy power of carbohydrates and protein. MCT Fuel can be used as an alternative to high carbohydrate energy drinks for those bodybuilders on low-carbohydrate, high protein diets.
Take 2 tablespoons 2 to 4 times daily, either alone or mixed with your favorite beverage. For best results, take 2 tablespoons before exercise, and use as part of a low-fat diet and exercise program.
Shake well before use.
Filtered Water, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Soy Lecithin, Cellulose, Orange Flavors, Xanthan Gum, Alpha Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a health care professional before use if you are taking any medication or have any medical condition. Not recommended for use by individuals under the age of 18 without parental permission.
Keep out of reach of children
|Serving Size 2 Tablespoons (30 ml)|
|Servings Per Container 16|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||9 g||14%**|
|Saturated Fat||9 g||45%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†|
|Total Carbohydrate||12 g||4%**|
|Vitamin A (as beta-carotene)||500 IU||10%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol and mixed tocopherols)||100 IU||330%|
|Medium Chain Triglycerides (60% caprylic and 40% capric acid)||8 g||
|** Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value (DV) not established.