Twinlab, Mass Fuel Xtreme, Xtreme Mass, Vanilla Slam, 5.95 lbs (2.7 kg) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 50g Fast & Slow Protein Per Serving
- Packed with Free-Form BCAA's
- 4 Stage, Sustained Released Carb Blend
- Enzyme Assisted for Easy Digestibility
- Super Efficient Macro & Micro Nutrient Formula Stimulates Lean Muscle Growth
- Natural and Artificial Flavored
- Dietary Supplement
The Science Behind the Size:
- Product: a powerhouse formula that delivers 600 incredibly efficient mass-promoting calories. Formulated with our exclusive 4 stage time release carb blend for sustained energy, 50 grams of fast and slow release proteins packed with BCAAs, and super-efficient fats from MCT oil (Medium Chain Triglycerides) making it our best lean mass and muscle builder Ever.
- Result: maximize lean muscle growth, enhance protein synthesis and speed recuperations after intense workouts.
- Science: clinical studies show that carbohydrate-protein mixtures are more effective for post-exercise glycogen replenishment than just carbohydrates alone.
Protein Power System: Infuse massive amounts of multi-sourced, enzyme-assisted (for easy digestibility) proteins to fuel growth and recovery: Whey Concentrates and Isolates, Caseinates, Milk Protein, L-Glutamine and Glutamine Peptides and free form BCAAs (L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine) to feed hungry muscles.
Sustained Energy Carb Blend: We sweat the details on our next-gen carb matrix. Maltodextrin, Isomaltulose, Waxy Maize and Glucose flood muscles each in precisely timed waves generating a sustained energy band - not ''Spike and crash"- to help keep muscles fibers charged throughout your entire workout.
Super Efficient Fats: Fat provides the most dense source of nutritional energy you can get, but if not used up by the body it is stored for future use. Virtually all of the fats in Mass Fuel Xtreme are Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT), a unique '' use it or lose it'' fat that if not burned immediately during exercise, flushes out of the system... remember, there's a big difference between looking phat, not fat!
Mix 4 level scoops (150 g) to 18 - 20 fl. oz of water, anytime you would normally use a shake or gainer, but want to ''power up" to a more size stimulating formula. Before workouts (45-60 minutes), after (15-30 minutes) or prior to bed to improve anabolic readiness when you awake.
Protein Power System [whey protein concentrate & isolate, calcium and sodium caseinate, milk protein isolate, micellular casein, whey protein hydrolysate (all from milk), L-glutamine, glutamine peptides (from wheat), isoleucine, leucine, valine], Sustained Energy Carb Blend [maltodextrin, digestive resistant maltodextrin, isomaltulose, waxy maize, glucose], Super Efficient Fats [medium chain triglycerides], natural and artificial vanilla flavors, silica, Digestive Blend [papain, fructo-oligosaccharides, bromelain], acesulfame potassium, sucralose, soy lecithin.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a health care professional before use if you are taking any medication or have any medical condition. Not recommended for use by individuals under the age of 18 without parental permission.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
|Serving Size: 4 Scoop (150 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 18|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Calories from Fat||160|
|Total Fat||18 g||28%**|
|Saturated Fat||16 g||79%**|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†|
|Total Carbohydrates||65 g||22%**|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||13%**|
|Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate)||1750 IU||35%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||21 mg||35%|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||140 IU||35%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)||11 IU||35%|
|Thiamin (as thiamine mononitrate)||0.5 mg||35%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||7 mg||35%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI)||0.7 mg||35%|
|Folic acid||140 mcg||35%|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||2.1 mcg||35%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate)||4 mg||35%|
|Calcium (as di calcium phosphate)||650 mg||65%|
|Iron (as ferrous fumarate)||6 mg||35%|
|Phosphorus (as di calcium phosphate)||350 mg||35%|
|Iodine (from kelp)||53 mcg||35%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide)||140 mg||35%|
|Zinc (as Zinc gluconate)||5 mg||35%|
|Copper (as copper gluconate)||0.7 mg||35 %|
|Chromium (as chromium chloride)||96 mcg||80%|
|Potassium (as potassium citrate)||1460 mg||51%**|
|** Percent Daily values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value (DV) not established.
Grams of Amino Acid Per 100g of Protein (2 Servings)
Essential Amino Acids
|L-Leucine (BCAA)||9.6 g|
|L-Isoleucine (BCAA)||5.8 g|
|L-Valine (BCAA)||5.4 g|
Non-Essential Amino Acids
|L-Aspartic Acid||11.2 g|
|L-Glutamic Acid||18.9 g|