- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Fast Dissolve Technology For Intense Pump!
- New Tablet Look, Same Great Formula
- Powered by Nitric Oxide
- Plus Beta-Alanine
- Extended Muscle-Pump Formula
- Dual Layer Tablets
- Dietary Supplement
The Science Behind The Size:
Product: far more than simple "pump" products, the first layer in this advanced dual-layer tablet kick-starts your workout using breakthrough fast-dissolve technology to flood muscles with cell-volumizing Nitric Oxide plus strength-enhancing Beta Alanine. The time-release second layer saturates more slowly to fuel sustained and intense 1-2 hour workouts.
Result: pre-and post-workout "muscle pump," increased peak power and strength.
Science: research shows that Di-arginine Malate increases blood flow and transport of nutrients such as Beta Alanine, prized by power and endurance athletes for its role in increasing the anaerobic threshold and delaying fatigue.
Take six tablets with 12-20 oz of water 30 minutes prior to intense exercise. Additional tablets will amplify results. Take no more than nine tablets in a day.
Modified cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silica, croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, dextrin, blue 2, blue 1, red 40, yellow 6, dextrose monohydrate, soy lecithin, sodium citrate.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a health care professional before use if you are taking any medication or have any medical condition. Not recommended for use by individuals under the age of 18 without parental permission.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 6 Tablets|
|Servings per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Niacin||30 mg||150 %|
|Beta Alanine||3200 mg||†|
|Power Pump Complex Di-arginine malate, Di-creatine malate, Citrulline malate, Aspartic acid, L-histidine||2334 mg||†|
|Glyceryl Monostearate||300 mg||†|
|† Daily Value (DV) not established.|