- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Intense Pre-Workout Formula
- Powered by Nitric Oxide +Beta Alanine
- Strength and Pump
- Dietary Supplement
The Definition of Definition
Far more than simple "pump" products, the first layer in this advanced dual-layer tablet kick-starts your workout using breakthrough fast-dissolve technology to flood muscles with volumizing Nitric Oxide( from L-Arginine) and stamina-boosting Beta alanine. The time-release second layer dissipates more slowly to fuel sustained and intense 1-2 hour workouts.
- Pre-and post-workout muscle pump
- Increased peak power and strength
- Caffeine Free- perfect for supplement "stacking"
- Boost blood flow during exercise
- Increases aerobic capacity and delays fatigue
To Assess Tolerance| Nitric fuel is an intense pre-training formula. If you have never tried the formula before and want to get familiar with effects, start with 3 tablets wit 12-20 oz of water. Wait 30 minutes to assess tolerance. The performance claims for the product are based on a full 6 tablet serving.
Take six (6) tablets with 12-20 oz of water 30 minutes prior to intense exercise. Additional tablets will amplify results. Take no more than nine tablets in a day.
Modified cellulose, stearic acid, silica, magnesium stearate, croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, dextrin, blue 2, blue 1, dextrose monohydrate, soy lecithin, yellow 6, sodium citrate.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a health care professional before use if you are taking any medication or have any medical condition. Not recommended for use by individuals under the age of 18 without parental permission.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 6 Tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Beta alanine||3200 mg||†|
|Power Pump Complex
Di-arginine, Di-creatine malate, Citrulline malate, Aspartic acid, L-histidine
|Glyceryl monostearate||300 mg||†|
|†Daily Value (DV) not established.|