Twinlab, OcuGuard, 120 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Advanced Vitamin & Antioxidant Supplement for the Eyes
Each OcuGuard capsule contains pure, highly concentrated nutrients. Their contents are dry and stable (no polyunsaturated filler oils). And they are easier to swallow than rock hard tablets and dissolve faster (particularly important for older adults) to assure maximum absorption.
Also, tablets can contain up to 50% fillers, binders, coatings, colorings, artificial flavors, stabilizers and sweeteners. And they are often manufactured under tons of compression at relatively high temperatures which may destroy potency and nutritional value.
OcuGuard caps are an advanced vitamin and antioxidant nutritional supplement specifically formulated for the eyes.
Each easy-to-swallow OcuGuard capsule provides a special combination of micronutrients the eyes may require, including zinc from picolinate (a chelated form of zinc that is easy for the body to absorb and use), natural vitamin E, vitamin C, beta-carotene (pro-vitamin A), selenium and much more.
These are nutrients which many people may not get enough of in their regular diet alone. And which more and more scientific and medical research suggests contribute to proper ocular nutrition.
(Adults) As a dietary supplement, take two capsules twice daily (preferably with morning and evening meals), or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Gelatin, cellulose, purified water, MCT, croscarmellose sodium, calcium stearate, silica.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per 2 Capsules||% Daily Value||Amount/Day (4 capsules)||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (from beta carotene)(1)||20000 IU||400%||40000 IU||800%|
|Vitamin C||750 mg||1250%||1500 mg||2500%|
|Vitamin E (from d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate)||200 IU||667%||400 IU||1334%|
|Riboflavin||25 mg||1471%||50 mg||2942%|
|Zinc (from zinc picolinate)(2)||12.5 mg||83%||25 mg||166%|
|Selenium (from selenomethionine)||50 mcg||71%||100 mcg||142%|
|Chromium (from chromium chloride)(3)||100 mcg||83%||200 mcg||166%|
|Citrus Bioflavonoids Complex (containing 50% total bioflavonoids consisting of flavanones (hesperidin, eriocitrin, naringin, and naringenin), flavonols and flavones)||125 mg||†||250 mg||†|
|N-Acetyl L-Cysteine (NAC)(4)||100 mg||†||200 mg||†|
|Taurine||100 mg||†||200 mg||†|
|Quercetin Dihydrate||50 mg||†||100 mg||†|
|Rutin||50 mg||†||100 mg||†|
|Bilberry Extract (standardized for 25% anthocyanins||5 mg||†||10 mg||†|
|L-Glutathione||5 mg||†||10 mg||†|
|†Daily Values not established|
(1) Beta-Carotene is a non-toxic source of Vitamin A.
(2) Zinc Picolinate is a chelated form of zinc that provides superior absorption and bio-availability.
(3) Chromium Chloride is Yeast Free GTF Chromium.
(4) N-Acetyl-Cysteine is precursor of Glutathione in the body and is a more stable and effective antioxidant than the sulfur containing amino acid L-Cysteine.