Twinlab, Super B Complex, Herbal, 8 fl oz (240 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Nutritionally Supports General Health and Well Being
- Dietary Supplement
- Great Tasting Formula In Shatterproof Bottle
Twinlab's Super B Complex Herbal Formula is a pleasant tasting liquid containing the herbs Panax Ginseng and Cayenne Fruit in a base of concentrated Yeast. Super B Complex includes ingredients such as Thiamin, B12, Riboflavin and B6, which help to promote an overall feeling of well-being. Super B complex contains no preservatives, artificial colors or flavors and there is no fructose, honey or sugars added.
Take one teaspoon daily or as directed by a health care professional. May be mixed with your favorite juice or beverage.
Shake well before use.
Refrigerate after opening.
Glycerin, yeast concentrate, purified water, cherry flavor, bitter masking agent, caramel color, xanthan gum, potassium hydroxide.
If you are pregnant or nursing, taking any medication or have any medical condition, consult a health care professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Packaged in high quality, shatterproof bottle.
|Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (5 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 48|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%**|
|Thiamin (as thiamin hydrochloride)||50 mg||3333%|
|Riboflavin (as riboflavin 5'-phosphate)||50 mg||2941%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||50 mg||250%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)||50 mg||2500%|
|Folic Acid||100 mcg||25%|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||50 mcg||833%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as dexpanthenol)||50 mg||500%|
|Adaptogen Herbal Blend
Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Cayenne Fruit Extract
|Choline Bitartrate||50 mg||†|
|** Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value (DV) not established.