- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Gain Muscle Mass Not Fat!
- Ultra Anabolic Weight Gain Formula
- Easily Digestible 100% Whey Protein Sources
- Complex Sugars Only
- Aspartame Free
- Dietary Supplement
- Natural & Artificial Flavor
The Science Behind the Size:
While other products deliver the calories, we take a more scientific approach to help you gain muscle mass, not fat. Super Gainers Fuel Pro has been specifically formulated to the ratio of carbs/fat/protein used by professional body builders. This ultra advanced weight gain formula consists of only the highest quality protein from 100% whey sources, delivering this muscle boosting nutrient in its most bioavailable and digestible form. Rich in complex carbs, we've included high performance fat from MCT oil which helps increase energy and reduce muscle breakdown. Add a superior amino acid profile and increased antioxidant levels for enhanced recovery, and you've got the right combination to maximize your muscle growth.
- Product: a muscle cell volumizing formula, rich in complex carbohydrates, plus high biological-quality whey protein (100 g), creatine monohydrate and chromium picolinate.
- Result: helps maximize anabolic drive and lean muscle mass by increasing muscle protein synthesis and preventing muscle protein breakdown, all without stomach upset.
- Science: clinical studies suggest the anti-catabolic synergism of carbohydrate-protein mixtures is more effective for post-exercise glycogen replenishment than carbohydrates alone. Super Gainers Fuel muscle cell volumizing formula taken after weight-training exercise can provide a cellular hydration state in muscle and a hormonal environment during recovery that, preliminary studies suggest, may be favorable to protein synthesis and muscle growth.
Take 1 serving daily preferably within one hour after high intensity exercise. Add 3 level scoops to 3 cups (24 fl. oz.) of non-fat milk, or 3 cups (24 fl. oz.) of water. If desired mix in a blender with crushed ice. Serve immediately. For best results, combine with resistance exercise or weight training to promote lean anabolic weight gain.
Best if used by date shown on container.
Maltodextrin, whey protein concentrate and isolate (from milk), cocoa, chocolate with natural and artificial flavors, medium chain triglycerides, silica, acesulfame potassium, sucralose, soy lecithin.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a health care professional before use if you are taking any medication or have any medical condition. Not recommended for use by individuals under the age of 18 without parental permission. Diabetics should use only under a health care professional's supervision because this product contains chromium picolinate which may enhance insulin sensitivity.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 3 scoops (498 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 9|
|Amount Per Serving||In Water||%DV||In 3 cups skim milk||%DV|
|Calories from Fat||300||305|
|Total Fat||33 g||51%**||34 g||52%**|
|Saturated Fat||25 g||123%**||26 g||130%**|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†||0 g||†|
|Cholesterol||240 mg||80%**||255 mg||85%**|
|Total Carbohydrate||306 g||102%||342 g||114%**|
|Dietary Fiber||10 g||40%**||10 g||40%**|
|Sugars||26 g||†||26 g||†|
|Protein||100 g||200%**||125 g||250%|
|Vitamin A (as beta carotene)||5000 IU||100%||6500 IU||130%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||180 mg||300%||180 mg||300%|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||600 IU||150%||900 IU||225%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)||36 IU||120%||36 IU||120%|
|Thiamin (as thiamine mononitrate)||4.2 mg||280%||4.5 mg||300%|
|Riboflavin||4.8 mg||282%||6.1 mg||359%|
|Niacin||54 mg||270%||54.6 mg||273%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||6 mg||300%||6.2 mg||310%|
|Folic acid||600 mcg||150%||636 mcg||159%|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||9 mcg||150%||12.9 mcg||215%|
|Biotin||450 mcg||150%||464 mcg||155%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)||18 mg||180%||20.6 mg||206%|
|Calcium (as d-calcium phosphate)||2400 mg||240%||3068 mg||307%|
|Iron (as ferrous fumarate)||10.5 mg||58%||14.1 mg||78%|
|Phosphorus (as dicalcium phosphate)||1200 mg||120%||1743 mg||174%|
|Iodine (from kelp)||110 mcg||73%||279 mcg||186%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide)||450 mg||113%||516 mg||129%|
|Zinc (as zing gluconate)||45 mg||300%||51 mg||340%|
|Selenium (as sodium selenate)||300 mcg||429%||322 mcg||460%|
|Copper (as copper gluconate)||3 mg||150%||3.1 mg||155%|
|Manganese (as manganese gluconate)||15 mg||750%||15.2 mg||760%|
|Chromium¹ (as chromium picolinate)||600 mcg||500%||600 mcg||500%|
|Molybdenum (as molybdic acid)||225 mcg||300%||239 mcg||319%|
|Sodium||570 mg||24%**||893 mg||37%**|
|Potassium (as potassium citrate)||3000 mg||86%||3000 mg||86%|
|PABA||7.5 mg||†||7.5 mg||†|
|Inositol||150 mg||†||150 mg||†|
|Choline (as choline bitartrate)||150 mg||†||150 mg||†|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||198 mg||†||198 mg||†|
|Co-Enzyme Q10||19.8 mg||†||19.8 mg||†|
|Creatine (as creatine monohydrate)||3000 mg||†||3000 mg||†|
|L-Glutamine||750 mg||†||750 mg||†|
|L-Carnitine||75 mg||†||75 mg||†|
|L-Alanine²||5.1 g||†||5.8 g||†|
|L-Arginine²||2.4 g||†||2.9 g||†|
|L-Aspartic Acid²||13.5 g||†||15.3 g||†|
|L-Cystine²||2.9 g||†||3.8 g||†|
|L-Glutamic Acid²||18.6 g||†||23.5 g||†|
|Glycine²||1.8 g||†||2.2 g||†|
|L-Histidine²||1.8 g||†||2.3 g||†|
|L-Isoleucine³||6.3 g||†||7.4 g||†|
|L-Leucine³||10.5 g||†||12.9 g||†|
|L-Lysine²||8.7 g||†||10.5 g||†|
|L-Methionine²||2.5 g||†||2.9 g||†|
|L-Phenylalanine²||3.3 g||†||4.3 g||†|
|L-Proline²||6.2 g||†||8.7 g||†|
|L-Serine²||5.1 g||†||6.3 g||†|
|L-Threonine²||7.1 g||†||7.7 g||†|
|L-Tryptophan²||2.3 g||†||2.6 g||†|
|L-Tyrosine²||3.0 g||†||4.0 g||†|
|L-Valine³||5.8 g||†||7.1 g||†|
|†Daily Value (DV) not established.
**Percent Daily Values (DV) as based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
¹ Chromium is licensed under U.S. Patent Numbers 5,087,623; 5,067,624 and 5,175,156.
² These amino acids are naturally present in the protein. They are not added or manufactured.
³ Branch Chain Amino Acid.