- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Naturally-Encapsulated High Endurance, Probiotic Strain
- Delivers 35x More Live Active Cells to the Intestinal Tract than Yogurt
- Vegetarian Capsule
- Supports Healthy Digestive System and Immune Function
- Dietary Supplement
High Endurance Formula
- High endurance strain delivers 35x more live active cells to the intestinal tract than yogurt.
- Naturally-encapsulated cultures resist damage in a harsh digestive environment
- Guaranteed at least 2.1 billion live, active cells in each capsule at the time of manufacture
- Helps maintain healthy intestinal flora
- Nutritionally supports immune function
- Helps maintain normal intestinal functions
- Clinically tested strain.
Probiotics are "friendly" bacteria that help restore normal balance in the intestinal tract, thereby aiding normal digestion, supporting the immune system and promoting overall health. But not all probiotic supplements are created equal. Far from it.
Probiotics are delicate live organisms and can easily be destroyed from factors during production or shipping, like excess heat. But the most dangerous risk posed to probiotics come from you - the digestive acids in your stomach create a harsh environment that can inactivate all or most of the probiotics you might ingest.
Twinlab Super Probiotic contains GanedenBC30, a remarkable high-endurance probiotic strain that has naturally-encapsulated cultures that resist damage in a harsh digestive environment and delivers 35x more live active cells to the intestinal tract than yogurt.
Take 1 vegetarian capsule daily with water, preferably with a meal.
Vegetarian capsule shell (pullulan, water), microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate.
1 capsule has 2.1 billion live active cells at time of manufacture.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at 15-30°C (59-86°F).
- Protect from heat, light and moisture.
- No refrigeration necessary.
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Bacillus coagulans||150 mg||†|
|†Daily Value not established.|
I have IBS problems and the bacillus coagulans works pretty well and doesn't need refrigeration. Ive switched to DuraFlora, I think its a better deal/price but same strain. I can tell when a probiotic is working because if it doesn't I suffer with insomnia...
I have been taking the probiotic ,Sustenex, for about six months and it has had a positive impact on my digestive health.I also feel it has strengthened my immune system. I am switching to this Twinlab product, as it is the identical probiotic and strength as Sustenex at a more economical price. So far it seems to have the same effect on my system.
Posted by Reviewer2188044 on Apr 04, 2014
I have been taking this product for a year now for IBS. I found it very good. I tried another brand and it was not as good so I went back to this one. I will keep buying it.
No so Good
Posted by 4698809703023224371 on Jan 11, 2014
Although it states BC30 bacteria in it, it didn't do me any good and did not test good for me either. The BC30 digestive advantage (old version with Lysine) worked like a miracle and always tested between 98% and 100%. I tried this one because they stopped the old digestive advantage and the new one is bad for me. Probiotics are very personal.
Posted by bODYhACK3r on Dec 21, 2013
Posted by Reviewer1107964 on Aug 10, 2011
Since my husband and I started taking probiotics neither one of us has had any stomach distress. He used to get it quite frequently. We are both firm believers in probiotics and have been using the Twinlab brand for several years.