Twinlab, Super Probiotic, High Endurance Formula, 30 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 0.42 lbs (0.19kg)
- Product Code: TWL-03164
- UPC Code: 027434031646
- Package Quantity: 30 Capsules
- Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 3.7 in, 0.25 lbs (0.11kg)
- Naturally-Encapsulated High Endurance, Probiotic Strain
- Delivers 35x More Live Active Cells to the Intestinal Tract than Yogurt
- Vegetarian Capsule
- Supports Healthy Digestive System and Immune Function
- Dietary Supplement
High Endurance Formula
- High endurance strain delivers 35x more live active cells to the intestinal tract than yogurt.
- Naturally-encapsulated cultures resist damage in a harsh digestive environment
- Guaranteed at least 2.1 billion live, active cells in each capsule at the time of manufacture
- Helps maintain healthy intestinal flora
- Nutritionally supports immune function
- Helps maintain normal intestinal functions
- Clinically tested strain.
Probiotics are "friendly" bacteria that help restore normal balance in the intestinal tract, thereby aiding normal digestion, supporting the immune system and promoting overall health. But not all probiotic supplements are created equal. Far from it.
Probiotics are delicate live organisms and can easily be destroyed from factors during production or shipping, like excess heat. But the most dangerous risk posed to probiotics come from you - the digestive acids in your stomach create a harsh environment that can inactivate all or most of the probiotics you might ingest.
Twinlab Super Probiotic contains GanedenBC30, a remarkable high-endurance probiotic strain that has naturally-encapsulated cultures that resist damage in a harsh digestive environment and delivers 35x more live active cells to the intestinal tract than yogurt.
Take 1 vegetarian capsule daily with water, preferably with a meal.
Vegetarian capsule shell (pullulan, water), microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate.
1 capsule has 2.1 billion live active cells at time of manufacture.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at 15-30°C (59-86°F).
- Protect from heat, light and moisture.
- No refrigeration necessary.
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Bacillus coagulans||150 mg||†|
|†Daily Value not established.|