Twinlab, Tomato Lycopene, 60 Softgels (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- All Natural Ingredient
- Powerful Antioxidant Helps Neutralizes Free Radicals
- Dietary Supplement
All eyes are on lycopene.
Lycopene is an important member of the beta-carotene family. It's also the substance that gives tomatoes their rich red color.
Recent research is demonstrating that lycopene is a more powerful antioxidant than ever realized. Higher levels of lycopene in the body are associated with good health. Lycopene has the ability to support prostate health. Because the body cannot produce lycopene, dietary supplementation is particularly important.
Lyc-O-Mato, the tomato lycopene complex used in Twinlab Tomato Lycopene also provides a wide range of phytonutrients in addition to lycopene.
Twinlab Tomato Lycopene Softgels are the highest quality available and are packaged in a glass bottle for maximum stability, quality and freshness.
Take one softgel daily, or as directed by a health care professional.
Rice bran oil, gelatin, glycerin, water, medium chain triglycerides, yellow beeswax, silica.
No added salt, polyunsaturated filler oils, artificial colors or preservatives.
If you are pregnant or nursing, taking any medication, or have any medical condition, consult a health care professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep tightly closed. Keep in a cool, (59°F to 86°F) dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Lycopene (from LYC-O-MATO Natural Tomato)||10 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|