Twinlab, Tomato Lycopene, 60 Softgels (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- All Natural Ingredient
- Powerful Antioxidant Helps Neutralizes Free Radicals
- Dietary Supplement
All eyes are on lycopene.
Lycopene is an important member of the beta-carotene family. It's also the substance that gives tomatoes their rich red color.
Recent research is demonstrating that lycopene is a more powerful antioxidant than ever realized. Higher levels of lycopene in the body are associated with good health. Lycopene has the ability to support prostate health. Because the body cannot produce lycopene, dietary supplementation is particularly important.
Lyc-O-Mato, the tomato lycopene complex used in Twinlab Tomato Lycopene also provides a wide range of phytonutrients in addition to lycopene.
Twinlab Tomato Lycopene Softgels are the highest quality available and are packaged in a glass bottle for maximum stability, quality and freshness.
Take one softgel daily, or as directed by a health care professional.
Rice bran oil, gelatin, glycerin, water, medium chain triglycerides, yellow beeswax, silica.
No added salt, polyunsaturated filler oils, artificial colors or preservatives.
If you are pregnant or nursing, taking any medication, or have any medical condition, consult a health care professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep tightly closed. Keep in a cool, (59°F to 86°F) dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Lycopene (from LYC-O-MATO Natural Tomato)||10 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews