Twinlab, Ultra Fuel, Super Complex & Simple Carb Ratio, Energy, Fruit Punch, 52.8 oz (1498 g) (Discontinued Item)
By Twinlab1 Review
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
4.49 lbs (2.04 kg)
- Product Code: TWL-00127
- UPC Code: 027434001274
- Package Quantity: 52.8 oz (1498 g)
- Dimensions: 6.1 x 6.1 x 10.1 in, 3.8 lbs (1.72 kg)
- Dietary Supplement
The Science Behind the Size:
- Product: More advanced than simple carb energy drinks, this complete performance drink provides a superior carbohydrate profile containing an advanced blend of 100 grams of high quality carbohydrates in the form of glucose polymers (the ultimate complex carbohydrate), plus important carbo and energy metabolizers.
- Result: Maximizes replacement of glycogen in hard-working muscles, extending endurance, speeding recovery and helping to improve overall performance during training.
- Science: Clinical studies show a balanced ratio of complex and simple carbohydrates, like those found in Ultra Fuel, provide energy and enhance recovery, enabling participants to perform longer and produce greater output. Scientific studies also prove glucose polymers are direct precursors to glycogen synthesis in muscle.
As a dietary supplement, add 4 level scoops of powder to 16 fl oz of cold water.
Maltodextrin, fructose, citric acid, silica, beet juice concentrate, fruit punch flavor, grape skin extract, cherry extract.
This product is not to be taken by pregnant or nursing women or by persons under the age of 18.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 4 Scoops (105.3 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 14|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||100 g||33%**|
|Vitamin C (from ascorbic acid)||60 mg||100%|
|Thiamin (from thiamin mononitrate)||1.5 mg||100%|
|Niacin (from niacinamide)||20 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B6 (from pyridoxine hydrochloride)||2 mg||100%|
|Pantothenic Acid (from d-calcium pantothenate)||100 mg||1000%|
|Magnesium (from magnesium succinate)||25 mg||6%|
|Chromium (from chromium chloride)||200 mcg||167%|
|**Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value (DV) not established.