Twinlab, Vital Memory, 45 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Supports Healthy Brain Function
- Dietary Supplement
Twinlab Vital Memory is formulated to help maintain a quality of life and level of independence for those persons concerned with developing mild memory problems associated with aging.
Vital Memory is an advanced formulation designed to help nutritionally support healthy brain function.
- It supports cognitive function, including maintaining concentration and memory, and may help improve absent mindedness.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine is commonly used to help maintain concentration and cognitive function.
- Vitamin B-12 plays a role in the maintenance of the central nervous system.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vitamins E & C and Folic Acid are all antioxidants that help neutralize harmful natural substances known as free radicals which can impact cells of the body, including those of the brain.
Take 1 tablet 1-3 times daily, preferably at mealtimes or as directed by your healthcare professional. To maximize the benefits relating to mild memory problems associated with aging, taking a total of 3 tablets daily is recommended.
Cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, maltodextrin, vegetable stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silica.
If you are pregnant or nursing, taking any medication or have any medical condition, consult a health care professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV||Amt Per 3 Tablets||% DV|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||50 mg||83%||150 mg||250%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate)||33.34 IU||111%||100 IU||333%|
|Folic Acid||133.34 mcg||33%||400 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||16.67 mcg||278%||50 mcg||833%|
|Calcium (as calcium phosphate, carbonate and silicate)||336 mg||34%||1008 mg||101%|
|Phosphorus (as calcium phosphate)||192 mg||19%||576 mg||58%|
|Phosphatidylserine||100 mg||†||300 mg||†|
|Acetyl L-Carnitine Hydrochloride||50 mg||†||150 mg||†|
|Alpha-Lipoic Acid||16.67 mg||†||50 mg||†|
|† Daily Value (DV) not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
This product worked very well when my father was in the early stages of dementia. We would notice a big difference in his memory when he did not take it. - now that the Dementia has progressed, we find that it still supports him mentally. Good product