Twinlab, Whey Fuel, Cookies & Cream, 5 lbs (2.27 kg) (Discontinued Item)
By Twinlab7 Reviews
7.13 lbs (3.23 kg)
- Product Code: TWL-03743
- UPC Code: 027434037433
- Package Quantity: 5 lbs (2.27 kg)
- Dimensions: 11.3 x 8 x 8 in, 5.8 lbs (2.63 kg)
- Guaranteed Real Protein
- Natural and Artificial Flavors
- 21 g Real Protein Per Serving
- Lean Muscle
- Dietary Supplement
- 130 Calories
- 5 g Carbs
- 3 g Sugar
- Fuel for the Driven
Guaranteed Real Protein
The Whey Protein in this product:
- Uses no individual amino acids, fillers or extenders to overstate the labeled protein content
- Is naturally packed with Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) to promote lean muscle growth recovery
Superior Taste. Superior Performance.
- 21 g protein per serving from whey and milk sources
- Instantized for easy, no-blender-required mixing
- Incredibly thick, rich taste, even in water
- Enzyme-assisted formula to promote comfortable digestion
- Cross flow, ultra filtered Whey Protein Isolate
- Fast absorbing to speed amino acid delivery to muscles immediately after exercise
Twinlab Whey Fuel is the perfect protein blend to add when your goal is to gain lean muscle mass or bulk up. Using a blend of quality protein sources, this advanced formula gives you maximum bang for the buck and has an unbelievably thick, rich taste.
Twinlab Whey Fuel is instantized for easy mixing with a spoon or shaker. Just add water, mix and drink!
Add 1 scoop (31 g) to 6-8 oz of cold water. Consume 1-2 servings daily. For best results, use as part of a proper diet and exercise program.
Whey protein concentrate, milk protein isolate, whey protein isolate, cookie bites (wheat flour, sugar, canola oil, cocoa (processed with alkali), salt, sodium bicarbonate), natural and artificial flavors, non dairy creamer (high oleic sunflower oil, corn syrup solids, sodium caseinate, mono and diglycerides, soy lecithin, tricalcium phosphate, mixed tocopherols), glycine, cellulose gum, xanthan gum, cocoa (processed with alkali), carrageenan, papain, bromelain, fructooligosaccharides, acesulfame potassium, sucralose, soy lecithin.
Contains milk, soy and wheat.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a health care professional before use if you are taking any medication or have any medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (31 g)|
|Serving Per Container: about 73|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3 g||5%**|
|Saturated Fat||2 g||10%**|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%**|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%**|
|† Daily Value (DV) not established.
** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
|Typical Amino Acid Profile of Protein Per Serving|
iHerb Customer Reviews
This protein has excellent taste, parts of cookies in it, and is kind of stringy. Very good price/value product. I would recommend it to everyone.
This protein mixes really well, but it does NOT taste like cookies and cream. It is a good value though, so I'd buy it again. But be warned about the taste!