Two Leaves and a Bud, Organic Assam, The Original Breakfast Tea, 15 Sachets, 1.3 oz (37.5 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Whole Leaf Organic Tea Sachets
- 15 Single Wrapped Mug-Size Sachets
- USDA Organic
- A Better Cuppa' Tea
- Organic Farming
- EU Agriculture
- Certified Organic by QAI, Inc.
- Products Certified Organic by Control Union
Meet a deep, rich cuppa' tea. This is bold, 100% organic tea from Assam - the premier black tea growing region of India. We don't blend with teas from other regions. Our Assam pairs beautifully with milk, but is sweet and "tippy" enough to drink alone.
All Two Leaves and A Bud teas are individually packed to maintain their great fresh flavor.
|Assam Flavor Profile|
|Middle Note||Robust and sweet|
|Character||Assam tea is famous for its lush flavor and amber color rich brown and golden tipped leaves yield a multi-layered "malty" flavor.|
|Leaf Style||Big black leaves with golden tips|
|Water Temperature||Full boil|
|Steep Time||4 minutes|
Tea is like wine
At Two Leave and A Bud Tea Company, we use only the finest teas, grown in single geographic regions, using traditional growing methods. The quality of tea varies from hillside to hillside. Our experienced tasters select only the finest growers to bring you the tastiest teas and herbal infusions.
We never blend with less expensive "filler teas"
The finest teas come from the two leaves and a bud of the tea flower. Our biodegradable tea sachets give the two leaves and a bud space to expand, infusing your mug with the complex, nuanced flavor of a great cuppa' tea. That's something you can't get from a paper tea bag.
Our sachets are mug-size; steep them in a big mug!
Black tea* (organic*)
Contains no GMO's!
Other origin tea packed in Sri Lanka