Two Leaves and a Bud, Organic Mountain High Chai, 15 Sachets, 1.3 oz (37.5 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Black Tea with Indian Spices
- Whole Leaf Organic Tea Sachets
- Fair Trade Certified
- USDA Organic
- 15 Single Wrapped Mug-Size Sachets
- Products Certified Organic by Control Union
- Organic Farming
- Non EU Agriculture
A Better Cuppa' Tea
Passion for Tea
This is not your ordinary tea bag. Unlike paper tea bags, our biodegradable mug-size tea sachets hold full leaf tea, not dust. Enjoy rich, full leaf tea flavor with the handiness of a tea bag.
See the Tea
Watch the leaves open and infuse your mug with the true flavor of loose tea.
|Chai Flavor Profile|
|Top note||Tangy and fun|
|Middle tone||Full bodied|
|Chai is the Hindi word for tea. In recent years chai has become to mean the spiced teas sold in the streets of every Indian town by the Chai-Wallah, the Chai-Man. We start with a great Ceylon tea and add pure, whole spices to ours. Try it with milk and honey.|
|Leaf-Style||Broken orange poke
Rolled and crushed tea leaves
|Yes! But, less than coffee
Contains about 50 mg caffeine per cup
Coffee has about 120 mg!
|Water temp||Full boil|
|Steep Time||2-4 minutes|
We support fair trade
Fair trade guarantees livable wages for workers and their families, improving their opportunities for better healthcare, housing and education. By choosing this fair trade certified tea, you are directly contributing to the livelihood of tea growing communities.
We never blend with less expensive "filler teas"
The finest teas start with just the very small blossom, the two leaves and a bud flower. We named our company for these shoots which are the essence of great tea.
*Ceylon black tea, *cinnamon, *cardamom seed cloves, orange peel