UAS Labs, DDS-60, Acidophilus, 60 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)
- DDS Probiotics
- Aids in Maintaining a Healthy Balance of Intestinal Flora
- L. Acidophilus DDS-1 & FOS
- 5 Billion CFU/g
- Dietary Supplement
Laboratory tested to meet strict quality control standards for potency, purity and disintegration.
Take 2 capsules before meal, preferably in the morning as a dietary supplement in the introduction of Lactobacillus and FOS into the intestines.
Room temperature stable for 2 years. Refrigerated recommended.
Vegetable cellulose, rice maltodextrin, magnesium stearate.
No wheat, no eggs, no yeast, no sugar, no corn, no soy, no gluten, no artificial flavors or preservatives.
- Do not use if seal or broken
- If taking antibiotics, take probiotics at least 3 hours interval and consult your physician if you are taking medications
- Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing and under other medical conditions.
- Keep out of reach of children
|Serving Size: 2 capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|L. acidophilus DDS-1 which contains over 5 billion active L. acidophilus DDS-1 at the time of manufacture||1 g||*|
|Fructooligosaccharide (FOS)||50 mg||*|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established|