UAS Labs, DDS Acidophilus, 100 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
By UAS Labs1 Review
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.59 lbs (0.27 kg)
- Product Code: UAS-00310
- UPC Code: 725334003106
- Package Quantity: 100 Tablets
- Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 3.5 in, 0.35 lbs (0.16 kg)
- DDS Probiotics
- Aids in Maintaining a Healthy Balance of Intestinal Flora
- L. Acidophilus DDS-1 & FOS
- 5 Billion CFU/g
- Dietary Supplement
Laboratory tested to meet strict quality control standards for potency, purity and disintegration.
Take 2 tablets before meal, preferably in the morning as a dietary supplement in the introduction of Lactobacillus and FOS into the intestines.
Room temperature stable for 2 years. Refrigerated recommended.
Microcrystalline cellulose, sucrose, potato maltodextrin, rice maltodextrin, dextrose, vegetable oil, magnesium stearate
No wheat, no eggs, no yeast, no sugar, no corn, no soy, no gluten, no artificial flavors or preservatives
- Do not use if seal is broken
- If taking antibiotics, take probiotics at least 3 hours interval and consult your physician if you are taking medications
- Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing and under other medical conditions.
- Keep out of reach of children
|Serving Size: 2 tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 50|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|L. acidophilus DDS-1 which contains over 5 billion active L. acidophilus DDS-1 at the time of manufacture||1 g||*|
|Fructooligosaccharide (FOS)||50 mg||*|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established|