- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- DDS Probiotics
- Aids in Maintaining a Healthy Balance of Intestinal Flora
- L. Acidophilus DDS-1 & FOS
- 5 Billion CFU/g
- Dietary Supplement
Laboratory tested to meet strict quality control standards for potency, purity and disintegration.
Take 2 tablets before meal, preferably in the morning as a dietary supplement in the introduction of Lactobacillus and FOS into the intestines.
Room temperature stable for 2 years. Refrigerated recommended.
Microcrystalline cellulose, sucrose, potato maltodextrin, rice maltodextrin, dextrose, vegetable oil, magnesium stearate
No wheat, no eggs, no yeast, no sugar, no corn, no soy, no gluten, no artificial flavors or preservatives
- Do not use if seal is broken
- If taking antibiotics, take probiotics at least 3 hours interval and consult your physician if you are taking medications
- Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing and under other medical conditions.
- Keep out of reach of children
|Serving Size: 2 tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 50|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|L. acidophilus DDS-1 which contains over 5 billion active L. acidophilus DDS-1 at the time of manufacture||1 g||*|
|Fructooligosaccharide (FOS)||50 mg||*|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established|