UAS Labs, DDS Acidophilus Probiotics, 5 Billion CFU, 2.5 oz (70 g) Powder (Discontinued Item)
By UAS Labs
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Aids in Maintaining a Healthy Balance of Intestinal Flora
- Dietary Supplement
Laboratory tested to meet strict quality control standards for potency and purity.
Take ¼ teaspoon with water/juice before a meal, preferably in the morning as a dietary supplement. Must be consumed soon after mixed with water/juice.
Rice maltodextrin, fructooligosaccharide, vegetable magnesium stearate.
No wheat, no eggs, no yeast, no sugar, no corn, no soy, no gluten, no artificial flavors or preservatives, non-gmo, vegan.
Room temperature stable for 2 years.
- Do not use if seal is broken
- If taking antibiotics, take probiotics at least 3 hours interval and consult your physician if you are taking medications
- Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing and under other medical conditions
- Keep out of reach of children
|Serving Size: 1/4 teaspoon (1 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 70|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|A proprietary probiotic blend
L. acidophilus DDS-1
(Colony Forming Units)
(5 Billion CFU
|†Daily Value (DV) not established.
††At the time of manufacture
iHerb Customer Reviews
gives you one long stool & stops irritable bowel syndrome. does not mix well with water & sticks to the side of the cup so i just put it in my mouth direct. To me it has hardly any taste- unlike what the other reviewer said. L. Acidophilus DDS-1 is a much researched strain & it is able to cling well to the gut.