UAS Labs, DDS Plus, Acidophilus, 5 Billion CFU/g, 100 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)
By UAS Labs9 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.76 lbs (0.34 kg)
- Product Code: UAS-00350
- UPC Code: 725334003502
- Package Quantity: 100 Veggie Caps
- Dimensions: 2.2 x 2.2 x 4 in, 0.45 lbs (0.2 kg)
- Aids in Maintaining a Healthy Balance of Intestinal Flora
- L. Acidophilus DDS-1 • B. Longum & FOS
- Dietary Supplement
Laboratory tested to meet strict quality control standards for potency, purity and disintegration.
Take 2 capsules before meal, preferably in the morning as a dietary supplement in the introduction of Lactobacillus, Bifidus and FOS into the intestines.
Vegetable Cellulose, Rice Maltodextrin, Magnesium Stearate
No Wheat • No Eggs • No Yeast • No Sugar • No Corn • No Soy • No Gluten • No Artificial Flavors or Preservatives
Room Temperature Stable for 2 Years.
- Do not use if seal is broken
- If taking antibiotics, take probiotics at least 3 hours interval and consult your physician if you are taking medications
- Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing and under other medical conditions
- Keep out of reach of children
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 50|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|L. acidophilus DDS-1, B. longum
which contains over 5 billion active L. acidophilus DDS-1 and B. Longum at the time of manufacture
|Fructooligosaccharide (FOS)||50 mg||*|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
this is the best probiotic I have tried. it works very well for my digestive system. many others don't work.
I've tried many brands of probiotics and I find these work the best for me and of course iherb's price can't be beat.