UAS Labs, DDS Probiotics, DDS Junior, 2.5 oz Powder (Discontinued Item)
By UAS Labs
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Aids in Maintaining a Healthy Balance of Intestinal Flora
- L. Acidophilus DDS-1
- B. Lactis & FOS
- 5 Billion CFU/g
- Dietary Supplement
Laboratory tested to meet strict quality control standards for potency, purity and disintegration.
For children under 8 mix 1/4 teaspoon of powder with water, baby food or formula and feed to child as a dietary supplement in the introduction of Lactobacillus, Bifidus and FOS into the intestines. Must be fed immediately once mixed with food or liquids.
Rice maltodextrin, magnesium stearate
No wheat, no eggs, no yeast, no sugar, no corn, no soy, no gluten, no artificial flavors or preservatives
Room temperature stable for 2 years. Refrigeration recommended.
- Do not use if seal is broken
- If taking antibiotics, take probiotics at least 3 hours interval and consult your physician if you are taking medications
- Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing and under other medical conditions.
- Keep out of reach of children
|Serving Size: 1/4 teaspoon|
|Servings per container: 70|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|L. acidophilus DDS-1 & B. Lactis
which contains over 5 billion active L. acidophilus DDS-1 and B. lactis at the time of manufacture
|Fructooligosaccharide (FOS)||50 mg||*|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.|