UAS Labs, DDS Probiotics, DDS Junior, 2.5 oz Powder (Discontinued Item)
By UAS Labs2 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.76 lbs (0.34 kg)
- Product Code: UAS-00323
- UPC Code: 725334003236
- Package Quantity: 2.5 oz Powder
- Dimensions: 2.2 x 2.2 x 4 in, 0.45 lbs (0.2 kg)
- Aids in Maintaining a Healthy Balance of Intestinal Flora
- L. Acidophilus DDS-1
- B. Lactis & FOS
- 5 Billion CFU/g
- Dietary Supplement
Laboratory tested to meet strict quality control standards for potency, purity and disintegration.
For children under 8 mix 1/4 teaspoon of powder with water, baby food or formula and feed to child as a dietary supplement in the introduction of Lactobacillus, Bifidus and FOS into the intestines. Must be fed immediately once mixed with food or liquids.
Rice maltodextrin, magnesium stearate
No wheat, no eggs, no yeast, no sugar, no corn, no soy, no gluten, no artificial flavors or preservatives
Room temperature stable for 2 years. Refrigeration recommended.
- Do not use if seal is broken
- If taking antibiotics, take probiotics at least 3 hours interval and consult your physician if you are taking medications
- Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing and under other medical conditions.
- Keep out of reach of children
|Serving Size: 1/4 teaspoon|
|Servings per container: 70|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|L. acidophilus DDS-1 & B. Lactis
which contains over 5 billion active L. acidophilus DDS-1 and B. lactis at the time of manufacture
|Fructooligosaccharide (FOS)||50 mg||*|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.|