Ultima Health Products, Toddlers Ultima Replenisher, Red Raspberry, 3.3 oz (93 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- More Taste, Less Waste
- Zero Sugar
- Naturally Sweet
- Pediatric Electrolyte Formula
- Dietary Supplement
- 30 Servings of 6 fl oz
For babies & toddlers (up to 4 years old).
Add one scoop to 6 fluid ounces of water. Mix well.
Drink as desired daily.
Non-GMO maltodextrin, malic acid, citric acid, natural flavors, salt, beet color, beta carotene color, silica and lo han guo fruit extract.
No artificial colors, flavors, or sweeteners.
Gluten-free, 100% non-GMO, vegan.
No MSG, no caffeine, dairy or soy.
- Keep out of reach of children. (contains small scoop)
- Store at 15-30°C (59-86°F)
- Protect from heat, light and moisture.
- Do not purchase if seal is broken.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (3.1 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value for Children Under 4 Years of Age||% Daily Value for Adults and Children 4 or more years of Age|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||†||<1%*|
|Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate and from Cili fruit extract)||25 mg||63%||42%|
|Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate, calcium ascorbate, and calcium citrate)||20.64 mg||3%||2%|
|Phosphorus (as dicalcium phosphate and potassium phosphate)||24.75 mg||3%||2%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide and magnesium aspartate)||9 mg||5%||2%|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate)||1.12 mg||14%||7%|
|Selenium (as selenium L-methionine complex)||1.23 mcg||†||2%|
|Copper (as copper oxide)||0.15 mg||15%||8%|
|Manganese (as manganese sulfate)||0.17 mg||†||9%|
|Chromium (as chromium dinicotinate glycinate)||3.75 mcg||†||3%|
|Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate)||2.62 mcg||†||3%|
|Potassium (as potassium aspartate and potassium phosphate)||55 mg||†||2%|
|Cranberry fruit extract||100 mg||†||†|
|Stevia leaf extract||55 mg||†||†|
|* Percent Daily Value is based on a 2,000-calorie diet.
† Daily value not established.