Ultima Health Products, Ultima Replenisher, Orange, 13.97 oz (396 g)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Balanced Electrolyte Powder
- Dietary Supplement
- 90 Servings
Zero Sugar. Zero Artificial.
A delicious and refreshing drink for total hydration. Plant-based and gluten free. Perfect before, during or after exercise.
8 Essential Electrolytes
Add one scoop to 8-12 fluid ounces water in glass or water bottle. Stir or shake well. Add ice when thoroughly mixed. Delicious served hot. Our no sugar formula is easy to digest. Drink before, during or after exercise for complete hydration.
Non-GMO maltodextrin, citric acid, Stevia Leaf extract, natural flavor, beta carotene (for color), silica, beet color, Luo Han Guo fruit extract.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at 15-30°C (59-86°F).
- Protect from heat, light and moisture.
- Do not purchase if seal is broken.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (4.4 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%*|
|Vitamin C (from Cili fruit extract and calcium ascorbate)||100 mg||167%|
|Calcium (as calcium citrate and calcium ascorbate)||25 mg||3%|
|Phosphorus (as potassium phosphate)||15 mg||2%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium citrate and magnesium aspartate)||8 mg||2%|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate)||1 mg||7%|
|Selenium (as selenium amino acid chelate)||1.25 mcg||2%|
|Copper (as copper citrate)||0.2 mg||10%|
|Manganese (as manganese citrate)||0.2 mg||10%|
|Chromium (as chromium dinicotinate glycinate)||5 mcg||4%|
|Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate)||3.5 mcg||5%|
|Chloride (as sodium chloride)||7.5 mg||<1%|
|Sodium (as sodium chloride)||5 mg||<1%|
|Potassium (as potassium aspartate and potassium phosphate)||75 mg||2%|
|Citrus Fruit Health Blend:
Calcium ascorbate and citrus bioflavonoids (from hesperidin, rutin, quercetin)
|* Percent Daily Value is based on a 2,000-calorie diet.
† Daily value not established.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by Reviewer2379078 on May 08, 2008
great product, price and service. I have referred you to another athlete.
Posted by Reviewer1972306 on Jun 12, 2008
Like everybody said!
Posted by Reviewer2820722 on Dec 20, 2009
It's a good electrolyte drink.
Posted by Reviewer2599659 on Oct 04, 2010
Keeps me going naturally... Wouldn't be without this product......
Posted by Reviewer3245992 on May 27, 2009
I'm a competitive cyclist & I use ultima replenisher in my workout water bottles and mix it with some whey protein for my homemade recovery drinks. really cost-effective and taste great too. when mixes with vanilla flavored whey protein the orange flavored ultima tastes like a creamsicle