Uncle Lee's Tea, Decaffeinated Green Tea, 20 Tea Bags, 1.27 oz (36 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Blending Eastern & Western Traditions, Naturally
- An Ancient Tradition for Today's Health
- Hot or Iced
- High in Antioxidants
- Low in Caffeine
When it comes to green teas no one knows better than Uncle Lee's. We've been creating fine teas for over 50 years, combining traditional methods from ancient China with the western technology of today.
Green Tea is cultivated in farms throughout the world, but mainland China is still known to this day as the region where some of the highest quality green teas in the world are grown. The varying taste of green tea is a reflection of many factors: soil, altitude, weather and farming methods. Green tea is a rich source of plant antioxidants. Studies have suggested that daily consumption of green tea may reduce the risk of certain types of cancer including stomach and throat. Green tea contains Vitamin C - the average amount in two small cups of brewed tea is nearly equal to that in a cup of orange juice. Green tea also has antibacterial properties which was discovered by the ancient Chinese who used it to purify their drinking water.
Our Decaffeinated Green Tea is another delicious addition to our family of teas, for those who are sensitive to over-stimulation from caffeine.
To brew a perfect cup of green tea, place one tea bag into your favorite cup. White is ideal so you may better appreciate the rich golden hue. Pour one cup of fresh boiling water over the bag. Steep 4 to 6 minutes and remove the bag. Breathe deeply and enjoy the delicate, stimulating aroma. Indulge your senses.
Decaffeinated green tea leaves.