- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Blending Eastern & Western Traditions, Naturally
- Hot or Iced
- High in Antioxidants
- Low in Caffeine
Green tea (pronounced: Lu cha) is one of the first beverages recorded in history. Over 4,000 years ago monks drank it to stay awake during their long hours of meditation. Today tea drinkers and health conscious consumers around the world are rediscovering the benefits of this revitalizing ancient drink. Our green tea (Camellia sinensis) begins as young tender leaf buds, plucked fresh at the height of potency and flavor. Each leaf is simply steamed, rolled and gently flash-dried to hold in the delicate flavor and aroma. Every batch is carefully, hand inspected and certified Kosher to ensure goodness and purity.
When it comes to green teas no one knows better than Uncle Lee's. We've been creating fine teas for over 50 years, combining traditional methods from ancient China with the western technology of today.
To brew a perfect cup of green tea, place one tea bag into your favorite cup. White is ideal so you may better appreciate the rich golden hue. Pour one cup of fresh boiling water over the bag. Steep 4 to 6 minutes and remove the bag. Breathe deeply and enjoy the delicate, stimulating aroma. Indulge your senses.
Green tea leaves, jasmine blossoms.
The caffeine content of our green tea is approximately 20 mg. per cup. Black tea contains 80-120 mg per cup and coffee, 100-200 mg Green tea gently refreshes and invigorates.