Uncle Lee's Tea, Organic White Tea, 100 Tea Bags, 5.29 oz (150 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Blending Eastern & Western Traditions, Naturally
- A Premium Organic White Tea in Tea Bags
- USDA Organic
- Organic Certified By Ecocert SA
Uncle Lee's Organic White Tea is one of the most ancient beverages on earth. Our teas are grown without pesticides, with natural fertilizer and with careful attention for the preservation of the ecosystem.
Brewing Instructions: Just before water comes to a full boil, pour hot water over the tea bag and brew for 3 to 5 minutes.
Organic White Tea Leaves
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag (1.5 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, sodium, fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium or iron.|
Its aroma taste great and tea lover will love it and at a affordable price.
Love these tea bags They make a refreshing cup of tea without the tannin. I occasionally have another brand of white tea and find it bitter in comparison
Posted by 5273424722899689987 on Jun 14, 2016
Excellent tea, very refreshing flavour, good price!
organic white tea
Posted by 5524376293907049461 on May 16, 2016
lovely refreshing tea
Great tasting white tea!
Posted by 4865228792590373160 on May 04, 2016
I was a little skeptical buying this tea, as i'm always very cautious of quality and taste. I bought this thinking I had not much to lose, but it ended up being a very good tasting white tea and just the right strength. Will repurchase when i've gotten through my 100 teabags!
Posted by 4826688321403302109 on Apr 12, 2016
Really lovely tea, I now prefer this over green tea. Lovey served chilled as well as a summer drink. Have bought several boxes now.