United Exchange, Collagen Essence Facial Tissue Mask, Fresh Aloe / Cucumber, 2 Masks615 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
0.24 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Product Code: UEC-70133
- UPC Code: 780707701331
- Package Quantity: 2 Masks
- Dimensions: 7.9 x 5.1 x 0.6 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
Trial pricing allows you to try out new products at a discounted price, so you are eligible to receive the trial price for your first purchase of an item only. You may purchase one trial-priced item per order. This offer is limited to quantities in stock and to one unit per customer.
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- 2 Masks - 1 Aloe + 1 Cucumber
- Made in Korea
Collagen Essence Mask is a specially formulated mask highly concentrated natural ingredients which penetrate into skin. It makes your tired skin moistened, elastic, and clear, relieving your skin from stress. Use 2-3 times per week.
- You can feel the difference immediately after application of the essence mask.
- No rinsing necessary after use.
- Natural and mineral ingredients help to make your skin clear, moistened, and relaxed.
- Vitamin E and collagen ingredients help to revive your skin, masking it feel healthier and more elastic.
- Clean he facial area and pat dry.
- Take the mask of the pack and unfold it.
- Gently apply the mask to fit the contours of your face.
- Leave mask on for 15-20 minutes.
- Peel off the mask and massage the remaining collagen essence over your face.
Use cold in the summer: Before using, keep the package in the refrigerator to enjoy a refreshing, cooling mask.
Use warm in the winter: Before using, soak the package for about 2-3 minutes in 50°C-60°C (122°F-140°F) if warm water to enjoy a soothing, warming mask.
Fresh Aloe Ingredients: Water, glycerin, butylene glycol, hydrolyzed collagen, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, methylparaben, PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil, carbomer, sodium hyaluronate, ceteth-20, steareth-20, tocopheryl acetate, glyceryl stearate, cetearyl alcohol, neopentyl glycol dicaprate, cetyl ethylhexanoate, phenoxyethanol, sodium hydroxide, fragrance, allantoin, panthenol, disodium EDTA.
Cucumber Ingredients: Water, glycerin, butylene glycol, hydrolyzed collagen, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, methylparaben, PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil, carbomer, sodium hyaluronate, ceteth-20, steareth-20, tocopheryl acetate, glyceryl stearate, cetearyl alcohol, neopentyl glycol dicaprate, cetyl ethylhexanoate, phenoxyethanol, sodium hydroxide, fragrance, allantoin, panthenol, disodium EDTA.
- Avoid using on blemishes, pimples, irritated or sunburned skin.
- Stop using if skin becomes red, swollen, or itchy during and after use.
- If pain persists after the mask is peeled off and above signs occur, discontinued use immediately and consult a doctor.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Store in room temperature. Keep away from direct sunlight.
- To prevent the mask from drying, use soon after opening.
iHerb Customer Reviews