United Exchange, Face Cleansing Strips, 3 Strips407 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.08 lbs (0.04 kg)
- Product Code: UEC-70104
- UPC Code: 780707701041
- Package Quantity: 3 Strips
- Dimensions: 0.5 x 2.8 x 5.5 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02 kg)
Trial pricing allows you to try out new products at a discounted price, so you are eligible to receive the trial price for your first purchase of an item only. You may purchase one trial-priced item per order. This offer is limited to quantities in stock and to one unit per customer.
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- For Instantly Fresh Clean Pores
- Removes Blackheads
- Unclogs Pores
- Made in South Korea
- Thoroughly wash face, making sure that it is free of any creams, lotions or make-up.
- Dry hands, then open packet and peel the strip off from the plastic liner. Use opened packet promptly so strip peels easily from liner.
- Thoroughly wet your face area with water. If face is not wet enough, the strip may not stick and may not be effective.
- Apply the strip to moistened face area with the shiny side facing your skin. Press down and smooth out air bubbles, ensuring good contact with water.
- Let the strip dry for 10 to 15 minutes. The strip should feel stiff as it dries. Depending on humidity, climate or perspiration, leave on slightly longer or shorter.
- After the strip is dried, slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. If there are any residue, rinse off with water.
Polyvinyl alcohol, polyacrylic acid, polyvinylpyrrolidone.
Caution: If strip is difficult or painful to remove, thoroughly wet strip and carefully peel off. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. Do not use more than once every 3 days. Avoid using on sunburned, blemished, acne or excessively dry skin. Avoid using on skin sensitive to adhesives or peel-off face masks. Consult a dermatologist if allergic reaction occurs. Use strips only on the face. Use opened packet promptly and strip peels from the film. Rinse with water if product gets on hands, clothing or hair. Keep away from children.
Keep at room temperature.
iHerb Customer Reviews