United Exchange, Face Cleansing Strips, 3 Strips
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- For Instantly Fresh Clean Pores
- Removes Blackheads
- Unclogs Pores
- Made in South Korea
- Thoroughly wash face, making sure that it is free of any creams, lotions or make-up.
- Dry hands, then open packet and peel the strip off from the plastic liner. Use opened packet promptly so strip peels easily from liner.
- Thoroughly wet your face area with water. If face is not wet enough, the strip may not stick and may not be effective.
- Apply the strip to moistened face area with the shiny side facing your skin. Press down and smooth out air bubbles, ensuring good contact with water.
- Let the strip dry for 10 to 15 minutes. The strip should feel stiff as it dries. Depending on humidity, climate or perspiration, leave on slightly longer or shorter.
- After the strip is dried, slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. If there are any residue, rinse off with water.
Polyvinyl alcohol, polyacrylic acid, polyvinylpyrrolidone.
Caution: If strip is difficult or painful to remove, thoroughly wet strip and carefully peel off. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. Do not use more than once every 3 days. Avoid using on sunburned, blemished, acne or excessively dry skin. Avoid using on skin sensitive to adhesives or peel-off face masks. Consult a dermatologist if allergic reaction occurs. Use strips only on the face. Use opened packet promptly and strip peels from the film. Rinse with water if product gets on hands, clothing or hair. Keep away from children.
Keep at room temperature.
Follow the instructions carefully, and you will see great results!!I tried one on my nose and and it pull out every single blackhead!!!
Does not work for me
Posted by 5179787325484961853 on Oct 01, 2016
Posted by healthydoesit on Aug 27, 2016
This product was ok, as it did pull out a few blackheads, but it didn't get nearly close to most of them. The strip stiffened up after about 10 minutes like they said, but it kind of just fell off after drying up. No need to peel it back. A few blackheads were on the strip, but most were untouched. It didn't leave me feeling any cleaner than when I had started and some dry skin came off with the strip. I did use all three within a couple weeks, but had the same results. I would suggest something like a clay mask or even avocoado oil from Now brand if you are looking to rid your face of blackheads and to make your pores smaller. If my review helped you, please click the yes box below. Take a look at my page to see over 150 honest reviews for products I've purchased here on iherb!
Posted by 5447574939087361651 on May 22, 2016
Very nice product
Posted by Galimelamed on May 13, 2016
Does the job
Bizarre idea of pulling out blackheads/whiteheads
Posted by RoseSmith on Mar 19, 2016
This product doesn't work very well if you have an oily T-Zone. You stick the strips onto your nose (or where ever?) so that you look like you've got a broken nose because you've just done 10 rounds with Mohammad Ali. I recommend you go to a boxing tournament with a strip on your nose, then you will receive extra kudos from the overly excited fans of violence. At least you will look like you know from experience what boxing is all about....if not by the time they finish with you...you will know :)