United Exchange, Moisturizing Gloves, Jojoba Oil & Aloe Vera Extract, 1 Pair
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Luxurious Home Spa Treatment
- Rejuvenates & Soothes Lines
- Provides Anti-Aging Effect
- Soothing Aroma
- Easy to Use
- One Size Fits Most
- Made in Korea
- Wash hands thoroughly and completely dry them to remove any moisture.
- Open and put hands in the hand moisturizing treatment and make sure the contents of the liquid makeup is inside.
- While wearing the hand moisturizing treatment, massage them to thoroughly absorb all the moisture.
- After 20-30 minutes remove the hand moisturizing treatment and softly pat down the remaining contents for better absorption.
Water, glycerin, butylene glycol, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cetearyl alcohol, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, isopropyl myristate, urea, betaine, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glyceryl stearate, sodium hyaluronate, portulaca oleracea extract, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, dimethicone, biosaccharide gum-1, PEG-32, 1,2-hexanediol, polysorbate 60, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, steareth-2, steareth-2 1, stearic acid, carbomer, citrus paradisi (grapefruit) fruit extract, collagen, xanthan gum, snail secretion filtrate, allantoin, disodium EDTA, fragrance.
Keep out of reach of children. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of direct sunlight.
There is aloe vera and jojoba oil but the parabens are scary. Try not to use this, if you can!
I really liked the idea to treat my hands with these home spa treatment gloves after getting home cleaning done. Gloves were ok to wear, you can do things with them on like answer the phone if you need to. Gloves were quite warm to wear for 20 minutes. After taking the gloves off I waited quite a while to get rest of the moisture to absorp. The feeling left on the hands was not nice. Hands were sticky and I thought that I would sleep with these treated hands to get the most out of the treatment, but eventually I washed my hands beacause I didn't like at all how they felt. Ingredients used are not good: for example Propylene Glycol, PEG-40 Stearate, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Butylparaben. I do not recommend buying this product, it is not worth a try. If you found this review helpful, please click the Yes button below, thank you. You can read my other product reviews by clicking my username above. Enjoy your shopping at iHerb!
Nice and effective
Posted by Reviewer2739036 on Oct 24, 2016
Bought on trial price. Loved it but price quite expensive.
Calidad - precio bueno
Posted by 5428894728355359638 on Apr 20, 2016
Deja las manos muy hidratadas y suaves.
Posted by 5576946624955927028 on Dec 12, 2015
Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015