United Exchange, Moisturizing Gloves, Jojoba Oil & Aloe Vera Extract, 1 Pair438 Reviews
0.06 lbs (0.03 kg)
- Product Code: UEC-70141
- UPC Code: 780707701416
- Package Quantity: 1 Pair
- Dimensions: 6.6 x 4.9 x 0.2 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02 kg)
Try a product or sample at below the regular price. Limited to:
One per order. If you add two products, you will pay our regular low price for the 2nd item.
One per customer. If you reorder a product, you will pay our regular low price.
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Luxurious Home Spa Treatment
- Rejuvenates & Soothes Lines
- Provides Anti-Aging Effect
- Soothing Aroma
- Easy to Use
- One Size Fits Most
- Made in Korea
- Wash hands thoroughly and completely dry them to remove any moisture.
- Open and put hands in the hand moisturizing treatment and make sure the contents of the liquid makeup is inside.
- While wearing the hand moisturizing treatment, massage them to thoroughly absorb all the moisture.
- After 20-30 minutes remove the hand moisturizing treatment and softly pat down the remaining contents for better absorption.
Water, glycerin, butylene glycol, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cetearyl alcohol, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, isopropyl myristate, urea, betaine, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glyceryl stearate, sodium hyaluronate, portulaca oleracea extract, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, dimethicone, biosaccharide gum-1, PEG-32, 1,2-hexanediol, polysorbate 60, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, steareth-2, steareth-2 1, stearic acid, carbomer, citrus paradisi (grapefruit) fruit extract, collagen, xanthan gum, snail secretion filtrate, allantoin, disodium EDTA, fragrance.
Keep out of reach of children. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of direct sunlight.
iHerb Customer Reviews
There is aloe vera and jojoba oil but the parabens are scary. Try not to use this, if you can!
I like the United Exchange Corp's freebies. They are all better than average freebies that are available here on iHerb. This does moisturize your skin, but you'll get better results with skin oils.