United Exchange, Moisturizing Socks, Shea Butter & Aloe Vera Extract, 1 Pair
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Luxurious Home Spa Treatment
- Hydrates, Softens & Smoothes
- One Size Fits All
Nu-pore Moisturizing Socks provide revitalizing and soothing relief for tired, dry feet. This hydrating treatment is enriched with shea butter & aloe vera, leaving skin feeling soft and smooth.
- Rinse feet thoroughly and completely dry them to remove any moisture.
- Insert feet in the moisturizing socks and make sure the contents of the liquid are inside.
- While wearing the moisturizing socks, massage feet to absorb all the liquid.
- After 20 to 30 minutes, remove moisturizing socks and massage in the remaining liquid for long-lasting hydration.
Water, glycerin, butylene glycol, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cetearyl alcohol, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, isopropyl myristate, urea, betaine, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glyceryl stearate, sodium hyaluronate, portulaca oleracea extract, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, dimethicone, biosaccharide, gum-1. PEG-32, 1,2-hexanediol, polysorbate 60, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, steareth-2, steareth-21, stearic acid, carbomer, citrus paradisi (grapefruit) fruit extract, collagen, xanthan gum, snail secretion filtrate, allantoin, disodium EDTA, fragrance.
Keep out of reach of children. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of direct sunlight.
It contains mineral oil, a known toxicant, allergen and possible carcinogen, propylene glycol, a toxic allergen and skin irritant, microcrystalline wax, a suspected toxicant, acetyl alcohol, a possible allergen, stearic acid, a possible irritant, polysorbate-60, a suspected toxicant, PEG-40 stearate, a known toxicant which may be contaminated with ethylene oxide and 1,4-dioxane, dangerous carcinogens, dimethicone, a persistent and bioaccu mulative toxicant, unknown fragrance, which may be a harmful and dangerous toxicant, methylparaben and butylparaben, known endocrine disruptors, immune toxicants, allergens and suspected carcinogens, chlorphenesin, a synthetic preservative, triethanolamine, a harmful skin allergen and toxicant. The list of ingredients is pretty scary. These moisturizing socks are not something I would ever want to put on my feet.
Was upset to find that these are full of parabens.I won't even use them. At least they were a freebie!
Posted by 5000311664920190683 on Jun 20, 2016
This did a good job on softening my feet for a short while, but after I rubbed the residue in, it didn't take long for the skin to dry out again. Perhaps if you did it every night it may help more permanently, but I would rather find an easier and more economical way to soften my feet.
Posted by 5559193013020500801 on Jun 16, 2016
Posted by 5683706845852557399 on May 30, 2016
Great for dry feet.