United Exchange, Moisturizing Socks, Shea Butter & Aloe Vera Extract, 1 Pair
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Luxurious Home Spa Treatment
- Provides Moisture & Nutrients to Dry, Rough Feet
- Revitalizes Feet
- Easy to Use
- One Size Fits Most
- Made in South Korea
- Wash feet thoroughly and completely dry them to remove any moisture.
- Open and put feet in the feet moisturizing treatment and make sure the contents of the liquid makeup is inside.
- While wearing the feet moisturizing treatment, massage them to thoroughly absorb all the moisture.
- After 20-30 minutes, remove the feet moisturizing treatment and softly pat down the remaining contents for better absorption.
Water, mineral oil, propylene glycol, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, butyrospermum parkii, simmodsa chinensis seed oil, glyceryl stearate, microcrystalline wax, cetyl alcohol, isopropyl myristate, stearic acid, glycerin, panthenol, polsorbate 60, tocopheryl acetate, PEG-40 stearate, dimethicone, carbomer, hydroxyethylcellulose, fragrance, methylparaben, chlorphenesin, butylparaben, triethanolamine, allantioin.
Keep out of reach of children. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of direct sunlight.
iHerb Customer Reviews
It contains mineral oil, a known toxicant, allergen and possible carcinogen, propylene glycol, a toxic allergen and skin irritant, microcrystalline wax, a suspected toxicant, acetyl alcohol, a possible allergen, stearic acid, a possible irritant, polysorbate-60, a suspected toxicant, PEG-40 stearate, a known toxicant which may be contaminated with ethylene oxide and 1,4-dioxane, dangerous carcinogens, dimethicone, a persistent and bioaccu mulative toxicant, unknown fragrance, which may be a harmful and dangerous toxicant, methylparaben and butylparaben, known endocrine disruptors, immune toxicants, allergens and suspected carcinogens, chlorphenesin, a synthetic preservative, triethanolamine, a harmful skin allergen and toxicant. The list of ingredients is pretty scary. These moisturizing socks are not something I would ever want to put on my feet.
Was upset to find that these are full of parabens.I won't even use them. At least they were a freebie!
Posted by 5655246100354026249 on May 15, 2016
Posted by 5465776292155774626 on May 10, 2016
Posted by 5244198467381644763 on May 03, 2016
Excellent for dry feet, love it!