United Exchange, Moisturizing Under Eye Treatment, 4 Masks
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Refresh and Tone the Skin Under Your Eye
- Look Instantly Renewed
- Aloe and Vitamin E
- 2 Treatments (4 Masks)
In one easy application restore and refresh your skin. Use 2-3 times per week to significantly improve the look and feel of the skin under your eyes.
- After cleansing and toning, apply the mask under eye.
- Leave mask on for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove the mask and massage in the remaining treatment until it is absorbed.
- Apply eye cream for a complete protection
Water, glycerin, dipropylene glycol, sodium hyaluronate, panthenol, lonicera japonica (honeysuckle) flower extract, citrus paradisi (grapefruit) fruit extract, artenisia vulgaris extract, bambusa vulgaris sap extract, portulaca oleracea extract, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, xanthan gum, ethyl hexanediol, algae extract, polysorbate 80, collagen, tocopheryl acetate, allantoin, disodium EDTA, fragrance.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Firstly, even though its a free trial I have to pay for shipping...and I live in Singapore. The item says 2 treatments 4 mask. When I open it has 2 packets inside but each has only 1 piece to place under the eye. So how does it become 2 treatment and 4 mask? Secondly, the mask itself does not indictae which side to use, up or down. No directions. Could be placing it upside down & not getting any effects and wouldn't know either. I highly recommend NOT getting this product until the manufacturer makes changes to it in all these areas.
While the eye masks didn't do any harm, they didn't change anything either. It was nice to be able to try them for free because I wouldn't buy them after this. Thank you, iHerb, for offering customers freebies!
Posted by 5655246100354026249 on Apr 10, 2016
Posted by 5247651714769837078 on Mar 30, 2016
Posted by 4855608873809769500 on Dec 17, 2015
Product is huge and feels a bit weird but it is pampering and it reduced my under eye puffiness and dark circles after first use. Don't think it's going to do anything dramatic but it made my eyes look and feel brighter!
Posted by 4658917403111762651 on Dec 13, 2015