VPX Sports, NO-Shotgun MHF-1, Lime Splash, 1.35 lbs (616 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 2.13 lbs (0.97kg)
- Product Code: VPX-84012
- UPC Code: 610764840127
- Package Quantity: 1.35 lbs (616 g)
- Dimensions: 4.8 x 4.8 x 8.5 in, 1.8 lbs (0.82kg)
- New Muscle Now!
- MHF-1 (Myogenic Hyperplasia Factor-1)
- University Proven to Increase Muscle Gene Proteins Up to 515.00%†
- Awesome New Lime Splash Flavor
- Dietary Supplement
- Natural & Artificial Lime Flavor
- Worlds Only MHF-1 Matrix
- Sucralean Zero Calorie Sweetener
- COP - Creatinol-O-Phosphate
- Zero Carb Technology
- NO-Shotgun MHF-1 University Proven to Increase Muscle DNA by 1800%
NO-Shotgun MHF-1 Highlights†
- Increases Muscle DNA & Muscle Gene Proteins to Rapidly Increase Muscle Growth
- Increase Myogenic Regulatory Factors
- Unparalleled Training Intensity, Mental Acuity & Focus
- Increase Whole Body Creatine Retention
- Insulin Sensitivity & Responsiveness
- Insulin Mediated Lean Mass
- Meltdown/Redline-Induced Fat Loss
- Muscle Fullness & Blood-Engorged Pumps
- Strength, Power, Endurance & Recuperation
- Crisp, Water-Free Muscle Separation
- Blood Flow & Nitric Oxide (N.O.) Levels
NO-Shotgun vs Placebo
181% More Lean Muscle
1108% Bench Press Increase
54% Leg Press Increase
NO-Shotgun vs Placebo in human subjects with 4 weeks resistance training.
Increases In Muscle Gene Proteins with NO-Shotgun MHF-1
- Muscle Myo-D Increases 515.00%
- Muscle MRF-4 Increases 400.40%
- Muscle Myf5 Increases 179.60%
- Muscle Myogenin Increase 152.80%
- Myofibrillar Protein Increases 167.20%
Unlimited Growth Potential
University Research Proven to Alter Muscle at the Genetic Level.
NO-Shotgun MHF-1 Activates Satellite Cell Proliferation to Promote Muscle Hyperplasia -The Birth of New Muscle.
NO-Shotgun MHF-1 generated the most ground breaking University research in the history of Muscle Science.
† When combined with resistance exercise and a sensible diet.
Do not use NO-Shotgun MHF-1 with Redline or Meltdown or any other products containing caffeine or other stimulants. Mix one scoop of NO-Shotgun MHF-1 with 8 to 10 ounces of water or your favorite beverage. Drink NO-Shotgun MHF-1 prior to any type of athletic event or resistance training. For enhanced results consume NO-Synthesize MHF-1 during and after training. Unlike other N.O. (Nitric Oxide) Supplements which may require several scoops, NO-Shotgun MHF-1 is extremely powerful and requires only one scoop. The NO-Shotgun MHF-1 and No-Synthesize MHF-1 supplement strategy represents the most advanced and latest research on muscle growth and athletic performance
Drink an addition one half (1/2) ounce of water for each pound of body weight.
Natural & artificial flavors, malic acid, Sucralean bran sucralose, citric acid anhydrous, glycine (food grade).
Contains No Fruit Juice
Contains No Niacin.
Allergen Warning: Manufactured in a facility that processes milk, egg, soy, wheat and shellfish.
Too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and occasionally rapid heartbeat. Not recommended for use by children under 18 years of age. One serving of NO-Shotgun provides caffeine equivalent to less than two cups of coffee.
As with all dietary supplements, do not use this product if you are pregnant or nursing or have a medical condition. This product contains caffeine and should not be used with any other caffeine and/or stimulant containing products. This product is intended for use by healthy individuals only.
Keep out of reach of children.
Muscle energetic compounds within Shotgun may cause a tingling sensation in lips and skin.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Contents sold by weight not volume; some settling may occur.
Protect from heat, light and moisture.
Do not purchase if safety seal is broken or missing. Store at 15-30ºC (59-86ºF)
Use only as a dietary supplement. Do not use for weight reduction.
|Serving Size: 22 g (1 Scoop)|
|Servings Per Container: 28|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl)||100 mcg||5%|
|Folate (Folic Acid)||40 mcg||10%|
Protein Hydroysate Matrix Yielding 22% Glutamine Peptide, 21% BCAA Peptide, & 41% EAA's.
|Proprietary Branched Chain Ethyl Ester Amino Acid Matrix
L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Leucine Ethyl Ester HCl, L-Alanyl-L-Glutamine, L-2-Aminopentanoic Acid (L-Nor-Valine), L-Valine Ethyl Ester HCl, L-Isoleucine Ethyl Ester HCl, L-Arginine Ethyl Ester diHCl, L-Arginine, L-Valine
Proprietary Muscle Volumizing, NO2, Insulinotrophic and Glutamine Matrix
|Power, Speed, Strength and Endurance Matrix
Beta-Alanine, Creatine Magnesium Chelate, Monosodium Phosphate Anhydrous, Trisodium Phosphate Dodecahydrate, L-Histidine, KIC (Ketoisocaproic Acid Calcium), Guanidinopropionic Acid (GPA), Beta-Alanine Ethyl Ester HCl
|Redline Energy & Meltdown Fat Burning Technology
Caffeine Anhydrous, Bate-Phenylethylamine Hcl, Barley (Hordeum Vulgare) (bud) [std. to hordenine HCl], R-beta-Methylphenylethylamine HCl, L-Tyrosine
|Not a significant source of vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium or iron.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.