Vaxa International, Cholesten LDL, 60 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Homeopathic Medicinal
- Vaxa - Swedish for Growth Since 1987
- Support for Cholesterol Management
- Free of Gluten
Indications: Support for cholesterol management.
Take 2 to 4 capsules every 4 hours for 3 weeks, or as directed by a physician. Thereafter, take 2 to 4 capsules daily for ongoing maintenance.
If you are pregnant, if conditions persist or worsen, or if you stop taking this product, consult a physician. Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. Not to be taken by individuals allergic to shellfish. Do not take this product if you are nursing or are taking medication for your heart or high blood pressure, or if you have problems with your heart or blood pressure.
Do not use if seal is broken.
This product contains a chemical(s) known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Digitalis Purpurea 3C, 6C, 12C, 30C; Aurum Metallicum, Baryta Muriatica, Cactus Grandiflorus, Calcarea Fluorica, Cholesterinum, Kali Carbonicum 6C, 12C, 30C. In a base of: Chitosan, Niacinamide (vitamin B3), L-Carnitine, Hawthorn (Berries), Allium Sativum (Bulb), L-Glycine, Mixed Phytosterols, Tocotrienol Complex, American Skullcap, Reishi Mycelium, Shiitake Mycelium, Commiphora Mukul, Cysteine Sulfuric Acid, Dimethylglycine, Pectin, L-Taurine, Choline Bitartrate, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Chromium Polynicotinate, Gelatin, magnesium stearate, and dextrose.
Buffered for pH Balance.