Vaxa International, Colon-Aid, 120 Veggie Capsules (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Homeopathic Medicinal
- Vaxa - Swedish for Growth Since 1987
- For Cleansing and Regulating the Lower Digestive Tract
- Free of Gluten
Indications: Use for the cleansing and regulating of the lower digestive tract.
For colon cleansing, take 4 capsules each evening before going to bed with 8 oz. of water for 30 days, or as directed by a physician. For digestive tract maintenance, twice a week take 4 capsules before going to bed. To maintain good intestinal flora, take Vaxa ReFlora Probiotic each morning. Not for use by children.
As with any medication, if you are pregnant or nursing, or if conditions persist or worsen, consult a physician. Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children.
Vaxa products should not be stored near electrical appliances.
Do not use if seal is broken.
Aloe socotrina, gambogia, jalapa, podophyllum peltatum 3C, 6C, 12C, 30C; rhamnus purshiana, rheum officinale 1C, 3C, 6C; juglans cinerea 3X. In a base of: psyllium seed and husks, cascara sagrada, magnesium sulfate, rhubarb, gentian root, elderberry, buckthorn, barberry, fenugreek, licorice root extract, aloe Vera, bentonite, pectin, cellulose, L-glutamic acid, L-aspartic acid, goldenseal root, DL-methionine, vegetable capsules (cellulose ethers), rice flour, cellulose, and dextrose.