Vaxa International, Colon-Aid, 120 Veggie Capsules (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Homeopathic Medicinal
- Vaxa - Swedish for Growth Since 1987
- For Cleansing and Regulating the Lower Digestive Tract
- Free of Gluten
Indications: Use for the cleansing and regulating of the lower digestive tract.
For colon cleansing, take 4 capsules each evening before going to bed with 8 oz. of water for 30 days, or as directed by a physician. For digestive tract maintenance, twice a week take 4 capsules before going to bed. To maintain good intestinal flora, take Vaxa ReFlora Probiotic each morning. Not for use by children.
As with any medication, if you are pregnant or nursing, or if conditions persist or worsen, consult a physician. Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children.
Vaxa products should not be stored near electrical appliances.
Do not use if seal is broken.
Aloe socotrina, gambogia, jalapa, podophyllum peltatum 3C, 6C, 12C, 30C; rhamnus purshiana, rheum officinale 1C, 3C, 6C; juglans cinerea 3X. In a base of: psyllium seed and husks, cascara sagrada, magnesium sulfate, rhubarb, gentian root, elderberry, buckthorn, barberry, fenugreek, licorice root extract, aloe Vera, bentonite, pectin, cellulose, L-glutamic acid, L-aspartic acid, goldenseal root, DL-methionine, vegetable capsules (cellulose ethers), rice flour, cellulose, and dextrose.