Vaxa International, Sinus Formula, 120 Capsules
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Homeopathic Medicinal
- VAXA - Swedish for Growth Since 1987
- For Sinus Congestion, Irritation & Pressure
Indications: May help temporarily relieve nasal and sinus congestion, irritation, and pressure.
Directions: Adults and children 12 years of age and older take 2 capsules twice daily, or as directed by a physician. For continued use take 2 capsules daily as needed. Not for use by children under 12.
Active Ingredients: Allium cepa 9C, 12C, 30C HPUS; euphrasia officinalis 6C, 12C HPUS; kali bichromicum 30C HPUS; arsenicum album 30X HPUS, apis mellifica 30X HPUS. "The letters 'HPUS' indicate that the component(s) in this product is (are) officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States."
Other Ingredients: Ascorbic acid, bayberry bark powder, boswellia serrata powder, bromelain, cayenne extract 4:1, cellulose, dextrose, elderberry (sambucus nigra) fruit powder, eyebright herb powder, ginger root powder, magnesium stearate, n-acetyl cysteine, quercetin, silica, stinging nettle extract 1% silicic acid, turmeric extract 95%, vegetable cellulose (capsule).
Do not take this product if you are pregnant or breast-feeding. If symptoms do not improve in 7 days or are accompanied by fever, consult a physician.
Keep out of the reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if neck band seal is broken or missing.
Proposition 65 Warning
Warning: this product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.