Vaxa International, pH Test Strips, 100 Strips
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- pH Color Match Guide for 5.0 to 9.0 pH Values
- Have You Checked Your pH Today?
- Micro Brilliant pH Test Strips
- Remove one pH test strip from package. Do not touch colored area.
- Insert pH test strip into urine stream. Remove and promptly compare with pH Color Match Guide on reverse side.
- Compare your results with the values and times of the day at right.
- Repeat test 3-5x daily.
- If too acidic, take 2-3 VAXA Buffer-pH capsules with adequate amounts of water, 2 to 4 times daily until urine pH is in a preferred range.
These test strips are sturdy (not floppy like litmus) and handy. I presume they are fairly accurate. However, when using them to test both tap water & bottled water, neither read near "7" (water being neutral). These stips help me determine which foods make me acidic & how minor adjustments will improve my overall health.
easy to use and determine pH. They start our yellow, but just being exposed to air, they turn a little greenish. Hopefully your pH isn't below that, anyway.
Posted by 5033167743019037518 on May 28, 2016
Exactly what I was looking for and Great.
Posted by 4630458917431643073 on Feb 20, 2016
I like this product, easy to read. Every day I have slightly different level of pH. First 3 days it was somewhere close to 6.5....then with some changes in diet and supplements it is reached 7.3...will order again.
Ph result completely inaccurate
Posted by 5625999234597850873 on Feb 12, 2016
Test urine, color match 5.5, test tap water, color match 6. Waste of money
Posted by Reviewer2335852 on Oct 20, 2014