Vaxa International, pH Test Strips, 100 Strips19 Reviews
0.12 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Product Code: VAX-00913
- UPC Code: 704002009138
- Package Quantity: 100 Strips
- Dimensions: 2.8 x 3.6 x 0.7 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- pH Color Match Guide for 5.0 to 9.0 pH Values
- Have You Checked Your pH Today?
- Micro Brilliant pH Test Strips
- Remove one pH test strip from package. Do not touch colored area.
- Insert pH test strip into urine stream. Remove and promptly compare with pH Color Match Guide on reverse side.
- Compare your results with the values and times of the day at right.
- Repeat test 3-5x daily.
- If too acidic, take 2-3 VAXA Buffer-pH+ capsules 2 times daily until urine pH is in safe range.
iHerb Customer Reviews
easy to use and determine pH. They start our yellow, but just being exposed to air, they turn a little greenish. Hopefully your pH isn't below that, anyway.
These test strips are sturdy (not floppy like litmus) and handy. I presume they are fairly accurate. However, when using them to test both tap water & bottled water, neither read near "7" (water being neutral). These stips help me determine which foods make me acidic & how minor adjustments will improve my overall health.