Vega, Sport, Electrolyte Hydrator, Lemon Lime, 30 Packs, 0.15 oz (4.4 g) Each
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Zero Calories
- Dietary Supplement
- Replenish Electrolytes, Minerals and Antioxidants
- Dairy, Gluten and Soy Free
- Informed-Choice.org, Trusted by Sport - Tested for WADA-Banned Substances
Good for your body and the planet, Vega is the clean, plant-based choice to fuel your healthy active lifestyle—without compromise.
Push Harder, Last Longer, Take It To The Next Level
- Replenishes electrolytes and minerals
- Enhances metabolism and alkalinity
- Provides antioxidant support
Vega Sport is the first all-natural, plant-based performance enhancement system specifically developed to help athletes perform at their best—before, during and after training and competition.
Formulated by Brendan Brazier: vegan, professional Ironman triathlete, and best-selling health author on plant-based nutrition.
Mix one package (0.15 oz) of Vega Sport Electrolyte Hydrator in 2 cups (16 fl oz) of cold water and drink during exercise to sustain muscle function and/or drink throughout the day for optimal hydration. For adult use only.
Natural lemon and lime flavors, citric acid, malic acid, stevia extract, silicon dioxide.
Vega Sport products are plant-based, dairy, gluten and soy free and contain no artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners.
|Serving Size: 1 pack (0.15 oz)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate)||60 mg||100%|
|Calcium (as calcium phosphate)||180 mg||20%|
|Phosphorus (as calcium phosphate tribasic)||89 mg||8%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium sulfate)||100 mg||25%|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate dihydrate)||1 mg||7%|
|Selenium (as selenium HVP chelate)||1.25 mcg||2%|
|Copper (as cupric citrate)||0.2 mg||10%|
|Chromium (as chromium III polynicotinate)||20 mcg||17%|
|Chloride (as sodium chloride)||154 mg||4%|
|Sodium (as sodium chloride)||100 mg||4%|
|Potassium (as potassium citrate)||400 mg||11%|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|