Vega, Sport, Natural Plant-Based Performance Protein, Vanilla, 29.2 oz (827 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Strengthen · Tone · Repair · Regenerate
- Dietary Supplement
- 75% Organic
- Gluten Free
- Dairy and Soy Free
- 5000 mg BCAAs Per Serving
Naturally Enhances Performance
Formulated by Brendan Brazier, professional Ironman triathlete & bestselling author on nutrition, Vega Sport Performance Protein:
- Improves exercise performance
- Maintains strength in workouts
- Increases muscle protein synthesis
- Develops and maintains bone strength
- Assists in muscle cell repair after exercise
- Reduces inflammation, soreness and fatigue
- Reduces length of recovery between training
- Provides immune support following exercise
Adult Dosage: Mix one serving scoop (27 g) of Vega Sport Protein in one cup (250 ml) of water and take one or more times daily.
Natural vanilla flavor, stevia leaf extract.
Store under normal conditions.
Caution: Discontinue use if signs of allergy appear and consult a health care practitioner. Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
Security: Do not use this product if seal is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: Per one serving scoop (27 g)|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||9 Kcal|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%**|
|Saturated Fat||0.3 g||2%**|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%**|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%**|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%**|
|ProVega Complete Broad Spectrum Plant-Based Protein Blend
Organic Sprouted Whole Grain Brown Rice Protein; Organic Green Pea Protein; Hemp Protein; Organic Alfalfa Juice Protein; Spirulina
|Branched Chain Amino Acid Complex
L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine
|Digestive Enzyme Blend
Protease (plant & bacterial), Aminopeptidase, Hemicellulase
|**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Values (DV) not established.
|Amino Acid Profile|
|g per serving scoop|
I ordered the berry flavor in the past and I must say that I much prefer the vanilla! I will have almond milk, vanilla Vega, and a handful of spinach every morning and it keeps me going until lunch time! I like the berry flavor too!
If you are a vegan looking to add more protein to your diet look no further than this natural plant-based protein powder. If it works for athletes it will work for you too. I take it everyday in addition to the MacaSure and Complete Whole Food Health Optimizer powder. It makes a difference.
Posted by Reviewer1326691 on Oct 09, 2011
tastes ok, a little chalky...
Posted by Reviewer2063611 on Sep 27, 2011
best natural shake!
Posted by Reviewer1120745 on Sep 13, 2011
Very tasty and balanced vegan protein worth the price
Posted by Reviewer1948779 on Sep 07, 2011
Helps reduce pain from exercising the day after you work out. Great product!
Great benefits -- Horrible taste
Posted by Reviewer1667277 on Sep 04, 2011
I like the nutrition and soy-free blend of this protein mix, but it has a lot of stevia flavor and tastes unnatural. It is, however, 100x better than gritty hemp powder. I took 1 star off for the flavor. My post workout drink is 1 scoop vega, 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder, 1 tbsp chia seeds mixed in a blender bottle.