Veggie Wash, Fruit and Vegetable Wash, 2 fl oz (59 ml) (Discontinued Item)
By Veggie Wash
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Safer Removal of Waxes, Chemicals and Soil
Swish for leafy or soft produce: spinach, broccoli, lettuce and strawberries. Dilute 1/4 cup (2 oz) Veggie Wash in large bowl or half sink full of water. Soak and swish for 30 seconds; rinse thoroughly. Not recommended for mushrooms.
Spray for firm produce: tomatoes, potatoes, grapes, apples, etc. Generously spray produce with Veggie Wash. Rub for 20-30 seconds. Rinse thoroughly.
Natural Ingredients: Purified water, potassium oleate, kosher glycerine, decyl glucoside, limonene, organic citrus aurantium dulcis peel oil, helianthus annuus seed oil, rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract, potassium sorbate.
Common Sense Precautions: In case of eye contact, flush with generous amounts of water. As with any cleaner or produce wash, supervise children when using.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Bought for a friend
Posted by 5714262199511907648 on Jun 29, 2014
Bought this for a friend and she seems to like it
Very small and not much effective
Posted by Lucylju on Jun 27, 2014
I was using this was in concentraded way, but it did not wash off wax. It worked only for my inner feeling as I feeled that my vegetables are washed, but physically they were not. Although it is better then just pure water.