Veggie Wash, Fruit and Vegetable Wash, 3.785 L (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Made with Organic Citrus!
- Safer Removal of Waxes, Chemicals and Soil
- Great for Soaking!
- Stop Rinsing. Start Cleaning!
- Made with the Magic of Citrus...From the Makers of Citrus Magic
Laboratory rested and proven to remove unwanted residues (wax, soil and agricultural chemicals) significantly better than water rinsing alone!
Veggie Wash uses unique natural and organic citrus solvents for effective and safe cleaning. Removes surface contaminants leaving no aftertaste. . . only the natural flavors of truly clean fruits and vegetables!
Mix 1/4 cup Veggie Wash with water (Large bowl or half sink full)
Soak and swish for 30 seconds
- Soak and swish for leafy and soft product: spinach, broccoli, lettuce, strawberries, cauliflower, artichokes, etc. Dilute 1/4 cup (2 oz) Veggie Wash in large bowl or in a sink half full of water. Soak and swish for 30 seconds; rinse thoroughly.
- Spray for Firm produce: tomatoes, potatoes, grapes, apples, bell peppers, squash, cucumbers, etc. Spray generously with Veggie Wash, rub for 20-30 seconds, then rinse thoroughly. Not recommended for mushrooms due to their porous skins.
Purified water, potassium oleate, kosher glycerin, decyl glucoside, limonene (natural citrus oil), organic citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, potassium sorbate.
Common Sense Precautions: In case of eye contact, flush with generous amounts of water. As with any cleaner or produce wash, supervise children when using.