- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Cellular Antioxidant from Renowned Free Radical Scavenger
- Minor Aches and Pain
- Clinically Formulated | Version 3.0
- Dietary Supplement
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- Made in the USA Since 1992
Supports a Healthy Inflammatory Response, Healthy Joints, Intestine and Liver Function
Look What's Inside
No Proprietary Blends | Full Disclosure Labeling
The primary curcuminoids of turmeric root, curcumin, demethoxycurcumin, bisdemethoxycurcumin and the curcumin metabolite tetrahydrocurcumin, are strong cellular antioxidants that benefit joint, intestine & liver health, as well as minor aches and pain.
Also Available Maximized Turmeric 46x, 400 mg (TM46)
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule daily, or more as directed by a health professional.
Dicalcium phosphate dihydrate, hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose, povidone, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, medium chain triglyceride oil, magnesium stearate, silica.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Serving Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|CurcuWIN Turmeric Extract
Curcuma longa Rhizome ext. (20% Curcuminoids)
|*Percent Daily Values Based on a 2,000 Calorie Diet
**Daily Value not established.