Vita Coco, Coconut Water, With Acai & Pomegranate, 17 fl oz (500 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Like Sticking a Straw in a Coconut
- Hydrate Naturally
- Chill it. Don't Spill it.
- Never from Concentrate
- Does Not Contain Gluten
- All Natural
- More Electrolytes than Leading Sports Drink
- More Potassium than 2 Bananas (don't tell the monkeys)
- Potassium Keeps your Body Properly Hydrated and Prevents Cramping
- No Fat, No Cholesterol, Low in Calories
- Hydrate and Kick Some Free Radical Butt!
Free is always good.
Listen up! Most people may think that free is good. Sure if it's free food, free money or free shoes. But free radicals are bad, they cause wear and tear on your cells. Who wants that? (Probably, no one.) That's why pomegranate and acai have joined forces to provide you with a coconut water rich in Antioxidants. Think of it as a little superhero kicking one free radical butt at a time. Now you can breathe easy...
So hydrate yourself, and go back to mooching free wi-fi from your neighbor.
Coconut water, sambazon organic acai juice, pomegranate juice, vitamin C.
Contains only natural ingredients, taste may vary.
|Serving Size: 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)|
|Serving Per Container: 2|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||16 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||0%|
|(*)Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
My body feels rehydratet after drinking this!
Much different taste from pure coconut water
Posted by Latti321 on Feb 02, 2013
I like VitaCoco products - pure coconut water or with pineapple are my favorites. Wanted to try a different taste. Well - don’t like the this one. 3 stars because I know that product is good but taste is not for me - will not order again.
Dont like the taste.
Posted by Reviewer1991147 on Jan 18, 2013
Great product, but the taste sucks. :(
diferent but good
Posted by 5672468403992431329 on Sep 29, 2012