Vitamin Friends, Iron Vegetarian Gummies, Strawberry, 15 mg, 60 Pectin Gummies
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Finally, Gummies that Don't Stick To Kids Teeth!
- Gelatin Free
- Supports Body Function and Good Health
- Kids Love It!
- No Artificial Colors - No Artificial Flavors
- Vitamin Friends Sticker Inside!
- Dietary Supplement
- 15 mg Ferrous Fumarate (Iron), B Complex and Zinc
Iron is a mineral that the body needs to produce red blood cells. When the body does not get enough iron, it cannot produce the number or normal red blood cells needed to keep us in good health.
A proper level of iron in the blood helps to ensure proper body function as well as good health in general during these 'rapid growth' periods.
- Great tasting Strawberry flavor with no strong metallic taste or smell makes it easier for kids to take
- Non-Constipating. Gentle and easy on the stomach
- Essential for healthy red blood cell formulation
As a dietary supplement, parents may give each child one (1) gummy. Do not exceed 2 gummies per day.
Water, natural sugar cane, glucose, citrus pectin, citric acid, natural flavors, black carrot extract.
Do not use if security seal is broken. Consult a physician or qualified health care professional before using this product if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you have any medical condition, or if you are using any prescription drug. Store at 55º to 78ºF in a dry place.
Do not exceed recommended serving. Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
|Serving Size: 1 Gummy|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving:||% DV for Children |
|% DV for Children |
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||**||<1%|
|Beta Carotene||183 IU||7%||4%|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic acid)||45 mg||113%||75%|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||6 mg||67%||30%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI)||1.1 mg||157%||55%|
|Folic Acid||150 mcg||75%||38%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||1 mcg||33%||17%|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)||3 mg||60%||30%|
|Iron (as Ferrous Fumarate) |
(Elemental Iron per gummy)
|15 mg |
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. |
** Daily Value not established.
They taste great and do not contain gelatin or artificial food coloring. I take these when I'm craving for sweets. They taste great and contain a good amount of iron. Would buy a lot more if they were cheaper. If my review was helpful to you please click YES below. Thank you :)
it taste bad!!!!
Nice taste, son loves them
Posted by 5620693198559056569 on Nov 21, 2016
No problem at all getting these down. Good levels of iron at appropriate ages, and does not constipate or cause other stomach problems.
The choice of children
Posted by 4901027367286866524 on Nov 05, 2016
My children are endemic. Only the iron that they take for fun and without debate
Posted by 5160286409448715801 on Sep 09, 2016
One of my kids loves this cuz they are filled with sugar to cover up the iron taste.don't know if they r healthy.
Labeling is a bit weird
Posted by 4683167499650925508 on Jun 19, 2016
This tastes real good but for children, the iron content seems a bit high compared to government recommended amount. %DV on label does not correspond with government %DV.