Vitamin Friends, PropoBear, Propolis & Echinacea Gummies, Berry, 60 Pectin Bears
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.86|
- Finally Gummy Bears That Won't Stick To Your Teeth!
- Gelatin Free
- Gluten Free
- Nut Free
- Premium Quality Vegetarian
- Dietary Supplement
- 1 Bear = 1 Serving!
- Supports Healthy Immune System
"As parents, it is our responsibility to teach our children the benefits of a healthy nutritious diet supplemented with vitamins, minerals and regular exercise." Yours Truly - Vitamin Friends Founders
As a dietary supplement, parents may give each child up to four (4) bears per day.
Water, sucrose, glucose, citrus pectin, citric acid, natural flavors.
Free of: Gelatin, yeast, what, corn, milk, egg, soy, gluten, salt, nuts, shellfish, artificial colors, artificial flavors and preservatives.
No artificial colors
100% All Natural
No artificial flavors
Do not use if security seal is broken. Consult a physician or qualified health care professional before using this product if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you have any medical condition, or if you are using any prescription drug. Store at 55° to 78° F in a dry place.
Keep this product out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Bear|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV for Children 2-4 yrs.||% DV for Children 4-Adult*|
|Total Fat||0 g||†||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||†||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||†||<1%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||†||0%|
|Sugar Alcohol (polyols)||0 g||†||†|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic acid)||35 mg||88%||58%|
|Echinacea Extract||200 mg||†||†|
|Propolis Extract||50 mg||†||†|
|Rose-Hips Extract||50 mg||†||†|
|Sambucus Nigra Extract||100 mg||†||†|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.