Vitaminder, Fit & Healthy, Pill Case Stacker
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Solutions for Better Health!
- Tools for Staying Fit
Pill Case Stacker
- 5 separate pill or vitamin cases twist-lock together
- Extra lid included to use a single case separately while leaving others sealed
- Take them along with you or use them at home
- Each section holds up to 20 tablets
iHerb Customer Reviews
I bought these pill case stackers several years ago, when they were a little smaller and made of an entirely different grade of plastic. This version, which is bigger, is made of an extremely brittle type of plastic that breaks with even the slightest bumps. Pieces of the plastic -- particularly the threads that screw on to the other containers, regularly break off into our vitamins. This product no longer has any quality. Do not waste your money.
This one comes with an extra lid that can be attached at the top and/or bottom of containers. I like the size and convenience. I bought a few of these. I keep a stack at work, and individual ones in various bags so they are there when I need them. I take quite a few supplements so while they are not awkwardly huge, there is room for "horse pills", etc.
Posted by 4725306416973104201 on Dec 12, 2015
I received the package in excellent condition and fast time
Posted by 5334961245138705913 on Nov 23, 2013
I'm glad to deal with you ..
suitable for my needs
Posted by Reviewer2879685 on Sep 12, 2012
The size of each container is excellent for my bunch of supplements. I gave this product 1 star less, because the pill cases are somewhat tender, one needs to be careful when "screwing" them in together.
Good concept, cheaply made
Posted by Reviewer1727608 on Jun 01, 2012
I have been buying this style of pill case for many years. 12 or 15 years ago they were great. Over time they are more and more poorly constructed. I keep buying them as needed because the size and stacking concept are perfect for me. However, if I ever find the same concept made better (better material and better threading for screwing them together) I would switch over and not keep buying this brand.