Vitaminder, The Vitamin Chest
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Solutions for Better Health
- Tools for Staying Fit
- Holds up to 800 tablets or capsules
- Moveable partitions - 3 to 9 compartments
- Labels included to identify contents
- Snaps securely closed
- Protects vitamins from light
I purchased this vitamin chest so I could travel for extended periods of time and protect my vitamins without having to carry all the heavy glass bottles. I've been very happy with it -- it's about the size of a pencil box, made of durable plastic, with removable dividers inside so you can customize the compartments.
This product is nice. It holds all the vitamens in their own compartment no matter how shook up they get. It even has labels so you don't get confused and you can rearrange the dividers so you can fit many sizes of vitamens.
Es enorme! :)
Posted by martaekos on Mar 23, 2016
Yo la uso para transportar toda mi medicación en el caso de tener que usarla: inhalador, pastillas para alergia, algún analgésico... Cabe todo perfectamente porque puedes quitar y poner apartados. ¡Buena compra!!!
Posted by 4816614578323688251 on Dec 13, 2015
It's small but can carry all my daily pills
Posted by 5023301595926779163 on Aug 27, 2015
Good sturdy box, great value for the price, one alone is not big enough, have to use two.
Perfect size and air tight!
Posted by 5230825551683961950 on Jul 06, 2014
I bought this on a whim because it looked like an interesting more convenient way to store all my pills. I am so glad I did! I can fit so many bottles of pills into this one container, it saves a ton of space in my med cabinet. Also, for vitamins that have strong odor, this chest is air-tight and keeps the odors at bay. I used to use a weekly pill box that did not contain odor, so thanks to one of my smelly vitamins, my bathroom smelled like a hamster cage. Problem solved with this vitamin chest. Also, I was weary to buy this because I heard that the brand that makes it has cheapened the quality of many of their products. Fortunately though, I found that this vitamin chest seems solid and durable enough to last a long time.