Vitaminder, Vitamin Pocket Pack
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Solutions for Better Health
- Tools for Staying Fit
- Designed to carry a daily supply of vitamins or pills
- Five compartments holds up to 60 tablets
- Snaps securely closed
This product is an excellent way to carry vitamins and supplements. The container is divided into five compartments. Each compartment has enough space to store large pills too. It is easy to carry along. It fits into my bags without coming apart. Before this product I would put all my supplements into an empty medication container. I had to poor every pill out to get to the pill I really needed. Now, I just open the container and take the pills or medication that I need. I no longer have to worry about certain supplements touching each other. I am able to see which pills I need to refill. This container is great.
Depending on the size of supplements, this could fit 25-50, so it's great for every day or a short trip. Would have rated it 5 stars if one side wasn't just a bit loose.
Fits in a pocket, very practical.
Posted by 5094912465075890841 on Aug 19, 2016
So this pill organizer has a good size, small enough to fit in a pocket and big enough to carry several pills. Not like I would carry it in a pocket though, but I think it's a good reference. The shape is very comfortable too.
Posted by 4951833795939813221 on Jul 23, 2016
Excellent Container for Powders
Posted by 4615260960079421938 on Jul 04, 2016
Really useful for supplements in powder form (x5 spaces).
Cheap and good travel size
Posted by adaywithe on Jun 25, 2016
Like this product and it was a bit smaller than expected but came in handy for my pills as small enough to pop it in my handbag. Great for travel too. Probably not for weekly use as it only has 5 compartments. Otherwise, great value for money.