Vitaminder, Vitamin Pocket Pack
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Solutions for Better Health
- Tools for Staying Fit
- Designed to carry a daily supply of vitamins or pills
- Five compartments holds up to 60 tablets
- Snaps securely closed
This product is an excellent way to carry vitamins and supplements. The container is divided into five compartments. Each compartment has enough space to store large pills too. It is easy to carry along. It fits into my bags without coming apart. Before this product I would put all my supplements into an empty medication container. I had to poor every pill out to get to the pill I really needed. Now, I just open the container and take the pills or medication that I need. I no longer have to worry about certain supplements touching each other. I am able to see which pills I need to refill. This container is great.
I didn't expect it to be a big box but this one is too small... Well it might be ok for one day but if you travel for a week and don't want to carry all the bottles in your bag then this box will not be helpful.If you find my review helpful, please press Yes.
Posted by MarinaTi on Jan 06, 2017
Does not close properly, so cannot take it with me (everything will fly out). Unfortunately, can use only at home. But size is perfect.
Posted by 5654089599759418376 on Dec 09, 2016
Smaller than I expected but comfortable
Quality, Effective, Good Value
Posted by 5166053935624282368 on Dec 03, 2016
Does exactly as I had hoped, simple, closes tightly, good quality plastic that's hard to break, I always take it travelling with me.
Fits in a pocket, very practical.
Posted by 5094912465075890841 on Aug 19, 2016
So this pill organizer has a good size, small enough to fit in a pocket and big enough to carry several pills. Not like I would carry it in a pocket though, but I think it's a good reference. The shape is very comfortable too.