Vitanica, Bacteria Arrest, Relief of Bacterial Vaginosis, 6 Vaginal Suppository Tablets (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Homeopathic Formula
- From Dr. Tori Hudson, Naturopathic Physician Specializing in Women's Natural Health
- Vaginal Support
- A Natural Approach for Symptom relief of Bacterial Vaginosis
- Relieves Odor, Discharge and Irritation
- To support vaginal ecology, consider using an oral probiotic, FemEcology, by Vitanica.
- If you are experiencing itching, external redness, and/or white discharge, you may have yeast vaginitis.
- If you have been previously diagnosed with yeast vaginitis and recognize your symptoms, consider using Yeast Arrest Homeopathic vaginal suppositories by Vitanica.
- Consult a clinician for a definitive diagnosis.
Bacteria Arrest is for symptom relief of bacterial vaginosis, including: unpleasant vaginal odor, odorous vaginal discharge, vaginal irritation.
Bacteria Arrest naturally promotes relief of symptoms associated with bacterial vaginosis.
To be used by females 13 and older. Insert one Vitanica Bacteria Arrest suppository in the evening. It is recommended to complete the full six day protocol. Protocol can be repeated if needed. See the inside pamphlet for more information and full instructions for use. First time users, refer to inside pamphlet for full instructions.
|Borax 3X HPUS (borate of sodium)||Relief of symptoms associated with Bacterial Vaginosis.|
|Cuprum Sulphuricum 4X HPUS (cupris sulfate)|
|Zincum Sulphuricum 4X HPUS (sulfate of zinc)|
|Carbolicum Acidum 6X HPUS (carbolic acid)|
|Argentum Metallicum 8X HPUS (metallic silver)|
|Calcarea Carbonica 12X HPUS (carbonate of lime)|
|Kali Bichromicum 12X HPUS (potassium bichromate)|
|Sepia 12X HPUS (sepia)|
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, purified water.
This is a non-antibiotic protocol for symptom relief only; this is not for any underlying causes of Bacterial Vaginosis. If this is the first time you have had odorous vaginal discharge and/or irritation, consult your doctor for a proper diagnosis.
For Vaginal Use Only
Do Not Use:
- If you are hypersensitive to any ingredients in this product.
Ask a Doctor Before Use If You:
- Have pain in the lower part of the abdomen or pelvis.
- Have abnormal vaginal bleeding, chills, nausea or fever.
- Have (or your partner has) sores or ulcers or a STD (sexually transmitted disease).
- Have PID (pelvic inflammatory disease).
- Are pregnant or nursing.
Stop Use and See Your Doctor If:
- Symptoms persist or do not respond to a second protocol of 6 vaginal tablets.
- You have pelvic pain and/or fever at any time.
- You experience a sensitivity to any of the ingredients.
When Using this Product
In rare instances there may be a burning sensation or intravaginal itching. In such cases it is advisable to discontinue use and consult your clinician.
Keep out of reach of children. If accidentally swallowed, seek medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if the inner foil is torn or broken.