Vitanica, Cramp Bark Extra, Menstrual Support, 60 Veggie Caps
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Dietary Supplement
- Formulated for Women by Dr. Tori Hudson
- Cramp Bark Extra is Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
Formulated by Dr. Tori Hudson, a Naturopathic Physician specializing in women's natural health.
Cramp Bark Extra combines science based and traditional herbs along with nutrients to support smooth muscle tissues during menses.
One (1) to three (3) capsules every three hours up to four times daily during menstruation.
Vegetarian capsule (cellulose and water), l-leucine.
This product contains no: preservatives, binders, artificial colorings or flavorings, sugars, starch, lactose, salt, corn, wheat, gluten, milk derivatives, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish or shellfish.
Avoid use of this product during pregnancy and lactation.
Tamper resistant: please do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Keep in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 3 Capsules|
|Servings per Container: 20|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate, buffered)||750 mg||1250|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)||75 IU||250|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate)||40 mcg||2000|
|Vitamin B3 (as inositol hexaniacinate)||150 mg||750|
|Calcium (as ascorbate, citrate, malate)||160 mg||16|
|Magnesium (as citrate, malate)||60 mg||15|
|Cramp bark ~ Vibernum opulus||300 mg||†|
|Valerian root ~ Valeriana officinalis||150 mg||†|
|Black cohosh root ~ Cimicifuga racemosa||150 mg||†|
|Ginger root ~ Zingiber officinale||150 mg||†|
|† Daly Value not established|