Vitanica, Luminous, Hair, Skin & Nails Support, 60 Veggie Caps
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Dietary Supplement
- Formulated for Women by Dr. Tori Hudson
- Luminous is Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
Formulated by Dr. Tori Hudson, a Naturopathic Physician specializing in women's natural health.
Luminous provides nutrients supporting skin collagen formation, tissue strength and issue elasticity as well as vitamins and minerals hair and nails need to grow and remain strong.
Two (2) to six (6) capsules per day.
Vegetarian capsule (cellulose and water). May contain gluten.
This product contains no: preservatives, binders, artificial colorings or flavorings, sugars, starch, lactose, salt, corn, wheat, milk derivatives, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish or shellfish.
Avoid if pregnant or nursing.
Tamper resistant: please do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Keep in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings per Container: 30|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate, buffered)||125 mg||208|
|Vitamin D2 (as ergocalciferol)||50 IU||13|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)||50 IU||167|
|Calcium (citrate, malate)||150 mg||15|
|Magnesium (as citrate, dimagnesium malate)||75 mg||19|
|Selenium (as L-selenomethionine)||12 mcg||17|
|Zinc (as picolinate)||5 mg||33|
|Horsetail herb ~ Equisetum arvense||125 mg||†|
|Nettle leaf extract 5:1 ~ Urtica dioica||50 mg||†|
|Gotu kola herb extract 4:1 ~ Centella asiatica||100 mg||†|
|Rosemary leaf ~ Rosmarinus officinalis||90 mg||†|
|Oatstraw aerial parts ~ Avena Sativa||90 mg||†|
|† Daly Value not established|