Vitanica, SleepBlend, Sleep Support, 60 Veggie Caps
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Dietary Supplement
- Formulated for Women by Dr. Tori Hudson
- SleepBlend is Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
Formulated by Dr. Tori Hudson, a Naturopathic Physician specializing in women's natural health.
SleepBlend supports relaxation of the muscles and the mind and regulates biorhythms naturally, altogether promoting improved sleep quality.
One to two capsule(s), 30-60 minutes before bedtime. Also suitable for men.
Vegetarian capsule (cellulose and water), l-leucine.
This product contains no: preservatives, binders, artificial colorings or flavorings, sugars, starch, lactose, salt, corn, wheat, gluten, soy, milk derivatives, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish or shellfish.
Avoid if pregnant or nursing. Caution if taking an SSRI, MAO inhibitor, benzodiazepines and phenothiazines.
Tamper resistant: please do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Keep in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Riboflavin (as Vit. B2 riboflavin-5-phosphate)||5 mg||294|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||50 mg||2500|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||500 mcg||8300|
|Calcium (as citrate, dicalcium malate)||80 mg||8|
|Magnesium (as citrate, dimagnesium malate)||80 mg||20|
|Passionflower extract (5:1) ~ Passiflora incarnata||300 mg||†|
|Hops flower ~ Humulus lupulus||300 mg||†|
|Valerian root extract ~ Valerian officinalis||125 mg||†|
|5-Hydroxy tryptophan (from Griffonia seeds) ~ Griffonia simplicifolia||100 mg||†|
|† Daly Value not established|